Dailycious Serpong at Ruko Bolsena Gading Serpong Tangerang

January 13th, 2018. When I saw the big sign in front of the place, I immediately asked hubby to stop by. Then we asked them whether they already opened or not. So I came inside Dailycious and told hubby to join me.


IMG_0227


A beautiful place with petite playground for kids inside at some corner. Definitely a nice place to hang out for Moms, and of course family gathering. They have second floor, but when I came, they were preparing the 2nd floor for birthday event. So, I decided not to go upstairs. But trust me, you can get so many photos even only on the first floor. By the way, at first they used Daily Kitchen as the name. But after some time, they decided to change it to Dailycious. No idea why.


IMG_0228 IMG_0232 IMG_0229 IMG_0239 IMG_0230 IMG_0238 IMG_0231 IMG_0234 IMG_0233 IMG_0237 IMG_0236 IMG_0235


Hazelnut Latte 28k


A sweet treat for any time of the day. Delicious latte with nutty flavour. Not too creamy with a light texture of coffee. Recommended!


IMG_0240


Lychee Ice Tea 25k


IMG_0241


Ropang Nutella Keju 30k


Grilled bread with nutella and cheese


Love the toast. Crunchy and crispy. Just the right texture for a toast. The nutella and cheese worked together harmoniously. Although, I prefer no cheese. We wanted to visit another place, that's why I only ordered the toast, instead of the food. After all, they had already busy with the birthday event. When I asked about some food, the answer were mostly the same: sold out. It's 9am in the morning, come on! I think I should be back again to try their food.


IMG_0246 IMG_0244 IMG_0245


Congratulations for the opening, Dailycious. Keep up the good work.


Dailycious Serpong
Ruko Bolsena Blok B No. 1-3
Gading Serpong, Tangerang
Phone: +6221 22228651
IG: @dailyciousserpong

Comments

Popular Posts