Iscaketory at Crumble Crew Tulodong Senopati Jakarta

January 9th, 2018. I went to Crumble Crew not long ago, but didn't have a chance to explore everything there. So, at that hungry day, I went back to Crumble Crew and decided to visit Iscaketory.


IMG_0180


ISAURA Cake Factory Cordon Bleu Paris 2009. That's what they put in their IG profile. Then, I did my research. Isaura Theonardy. Born in Jakarta, but lived and grew up in North Jakarta and Tangerang. His uncle encouraged her to go to Le Cordon Bleu Paris. After she finished her school, she was put on the waiting list for a Pastry Internship at the greatest hotel pattiserrie in l’Hôtel Plaza Athénée for couple months. After that she worked at Le Meurice Hotel Paris. She learned a lot there. When I read her profile, I thought, "Why she went back to Jakarta, rather than staying in Paris?" Then I read again. "The truth is that Paris without money is like slavery. I got job proposals but I didn’t bother perusing them. For that reason I chose to live in my own country and make a living without working long hours like a slave." Ok, that's why.. Well, it was such a good decision, so we could have Iscaketory here. LOL.


IMG_0196 IMG_0179 IMG_0182 IMG_0181 IMG_0190 IMG_0185 IMG_0184 IMG_0183 IMG_0186 IMG_0191 IMG_0189 IMG_0187 IMG_0188


Canele Nutella 20k


I remember one lovely night Aline brought me canele. It's the first time I tried a canele. And since then, I loved canele. I may have my preferences for my favourite canele, but this one was one of the best canele I've ever tried. Thank goodness for the nutella. Just like they said: "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy nutella." LOL.


IMG_0192


Croquette 15k


There's nothing special about the croquette. It's just a croquette. A small breadcrumbed fried food roll containing, usually as main ingredients, mashed potatoes or ground meat shellfish, fish, cheese, vegetables, and mixed with béchamel or brown sauce.


IMG_0193


Rio Roquefort 35k


butter croissant with blue cheese bechamel, mushroom hams and roquefort cubes


It was superb. The marriage between the butter croissant and mushroom hams and blue cheese bechamel, resulting a seventh heaven. The perfect texture of the buttery croissant. The impeccable savoury from the mushroom hams. The splendid blue cheese bechamel. OMG! I wanted to cry out loud. "Foodgasm!"


IMG_0194


Thank you Isaura for those delicious cakes and pastry. God bless you!


Iscaketory
Crumble Crew
Jl. Tulodong Bawah Blok D No.1
SCBD, Senopati, Jakarta
Phone: +62818-687-468
IG: @iscaketory

Comments

Popular Posts