[EVENT] Weekend Brunch at Patio Venue by Plataran

February 11th, 2018. It's been too long since I came to Patio Venue by Plataran. They invited me over and over again, but I couldn't come. I think they had it enough hahahaha.. Until two week before, they contacted me and asked me to come to their latest event. It's weekend brunch. They said I could bring my friends to come with me. Then, I asked Aline, Cindy and Fiona to join me. Last minute, Cindy cancelled because her son wasn't feeling well. So it's just Aline and Fiona.


IMG_1600


Patio Venue is a part of Plataran group, the well-known company who owns various properties and high end Indonesian restaurants all named Plataran, and this restaurant is one that's slightly different to the rest of the siblings from its concep and food highlights. If Plataran restaurants normally focuses on local Indonesian cuisine, Patio also serves that, but with various Italian-Western cuisines on the menu too! Patio Venue is this combination of glamorous and zen, upon entering the restaurant, you'll be pampered with the lush green plants surrounding the restaurant, and on the time of my visit, it was raining very hard so it kinda enhance the vibey experience, and one thing for sure, absolutely homey.


I went to Patio several times, and I just found out that they have outdoor area. LOL. Silly me. It was a nice area, actually. It was not hot, since the day was a little bit windy. And not long after we arrived, it was rainy also. Good thing, they have big umbrella on top of the table. So we could still taking photos of the food without getting wet.


IMG_1599IMG_1597IMG_1637IMG_1593IMG_1594IMG_1595IMG_1592IMG_1636IMG_1596IMG_1635IMG_1591



SAVOURY DELIGHTS


Patio Omelette 69k


Omega 3 egg, sauteed mushroom, hash brown, rucola, grilled tomato, pesto sauce


IMG_1610


Patio Florentine 85k


Homemade English muffin, smoked salmon, poached egg, spinach, rucola, hollandaise sauce


IMG_1613


Avo Peas Toast 73k


Toasted multi grain bread, avocado, green peas, scrambled omega 3 egg, honey, served with a side salad


IMG_1611


Salmon Croissant 89k


Toasted croissant, smoked salmon, kyuri, pickled onion, microgreen, mornay sauce


IMG_1615


Tuna Sandwich 75k


Toasted multi grain bread, tuna, soft boiled egg, lettuce, tomato, pickled onion, served with a side salad


IMG_1612


Turkey Sandwich 85k


Toasted multi grain bread, shaved turkey, soft boiled egg, tomato confit, served with a side salad


IMG_1614



I tried several of the savoury delights, and my favourite was Salmon Croissant.
It was quite a surprise for me, since I thought I will prefer the Patio Florentine.
I also loved the Patio Omelette. The soft texture amazed me.
The other dishes were good, too. But I didn't really like the bread.
I prefer croissant. LOL.

SWEET TREATS


Borobudur French Toast 59k


White bread, pistachio, cream chantilly, honey


Super love!!! This was super gewd! Trust me. The white bread was moist and soft. The cream chantilly was classic and simple. It was a divine addition to this french toast. Recommended.


IMG_1616



INDONESIAN FAVOURITES


Nasi Goreng Kampung 58k


Fried rice, chicken satay, sunny side up, crispy ebi, served with pickles and kampung crackers


Not really my favourite since it was spicy. I guess, next time I should be back for a non spicy fried rice. But the chicken satay was very delicious. Tender and juicy.


IMG_1607IMG_1608


Too bad, I totally forgot to take photos of the drinks, since it was raining, and everytime I wanted to take photos, I had to rescue the drinks from the rain. LOL. So, I just had a chance to take photos of those 2 drinks hahaha.. Let me introduce you to:


Raspberry Cooler 42k


Raspberry, cucumber, apple


AND


Tropical Paradise 42k


Banana, mango, coconut, pineapple


IMG_1618


Thank you Patio by Plataran for the lovely brunch.


Patio Venue by Plataran
Jl. Wijaya 13 No.45
Dharmawangsa, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 7241362
IG: @platarandining

Comments

Popular Posts