Ayam Gallo & Kopi Lugu at Palmerah Jakarta

February 3rd, 2018. Actually, they invited me to attend their grand opening on December 9th, 2017. But, unfortunately I had another event at the same time. Then I forgot. Silly me. Always like that. End of January, they contacted me again. And I finally got the perfect day to visit Ayam Gallo & Kopi Lugu.


IMG_1256


We were very happy to find that Gallo Lugu have a proper parking area. Yaaay. And when I came inside, I found a spacious place with a comfortable ambiance. Dominated with yellow and grey colours, it's such a nice place to hang out with friends, a family gathering or just like us, a couple who searched for a delicious meal for lunch. I asked about the name. Turn out, Galo means rooster in Portugis. Anyway, Gallo Lugu located near Binus University, so it's very convenient for kids from the college to find good food.


IMG_1258 IMG_1257 IMG_1259 IMG_1260 IMG_1261 IMG_1262 IMG_1265 IMG_1266 IMG_1263 IMG_1264


Kopi Susu Lugu 16k


For me it was a little bit too sweet. But after a while, the flavour started to change, maybe adjusting with the texture after a while. It was getting along with the food, also.


IMG_1268


Regular Tea 7k


IMG_1267


Ayam Kalasan Manis Goreng (Ayam Pejantan) 1/2 ekor 34k


Ayam Gallo presented Ayam Kalasan Manis Goreng. It was sweet and tender. The sweet soy sauce soaked very well on the chicken. It was rich and flavourful. A recommended dish for those who loves sweet meat.


IMG_1272 IMG_1271 IMG_1270


Ayam Kalasan Asin Goreng (Ayam Pejantan) 1/2 ekor 32k


At first, I thought the Ayam Kalasan Manis was the very good one. But after a while, I prefer this Ayam Kalasan Asin Goreng. It was more tasty and super delicious. The chicken meat was tender and juicy. And I found it very addicting. I will order it again and again and again.


IMG_1273 IMG_1274 IMG_1275


Nasi Bakar Liwet Teri (for 2-3 persons) 54k


I loved their Nasi Bakar Liwet Teri. They put chilli but it wasn't that spicy. The teri was generous. Really good with savoury flavour and delicious texture. I couldn't stop eating the nasi bakar liwet hahaha. Little by little, and it was almost finished. LOL.


IMG_1277 IMG_1278 IMG_1282


Sayur Asem 15k


It's hard for me to find a delicious sayur asem. My Mom's was the best. Actually, I found a delicious one before in one of my favourite restaurant at Bendungan Hilir, but now they make the sayur asem too spicy. So, I didn't find it delicious anymore. It made my heart broke. Well now, not anymore! I finally found a super delicious sayur asem here. OMG. Perfect flavour and perfect texture. Super recommended!


IMG_1280 IMG_1281


Tahu Goreng 5k


IMG_1276


Congratulations Ayam Gallo & Kopi Lugu. Definitely one of my favourite places to eat good food.


Ayam Gallo & Kopi Lugu
Jl. Kebun Jeruk Raya No.39
Palmerah, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 22538662
IG: @gallo.lugu

Comments

Popular Posts