Kopi Segala at Warung Ngarab Ciranjang Senopati Jakarta

January 3rd, 2018. I found out that Kopi Segala opened just outside of Warung Ngarab. I had plans to visit the place many times, but I was just a bit hesitant with the place. So when I had time to visit the place, I did that.


IMG_9835


Well, when I arrived there, I was amazed by the beauty of it. Whether you called it a hidden gem, or a humble coffee shop, or whatever pretty about it, I couldn't agree more. The people are very friendly.


IMG_9840 IMG_9837 IMG_9833 IMG_9836 IMG_9839 IMG_9834 IMG_9841


Es Kopi Susu 20k


Opened since October 2017, they collaborated the place with Warung Ngarab. I wasn't into food at the time. So I ordered Es Kopi Susu. Their version of es kopi susu was quite good. It wasn't too sweet, not too coffee. Definitely perfect for es kopi susu lovers.


IMG_9843


Great job Kopi Segala. Cannot wait to try your other beverages.


Kopi Segala
Warung Ngarab
Jl. Ciranjang No.11
Senopati, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 7200602
IG: @kopi_segala

Comments

Popular Posts