Mood Coffee at Bulungan Blok M Jakarta

January 21st, 2018. I wanted to visit this place sometimes ago, but it was too crowded. Hard to find the parking area, so I went to another place. So when my nephew had a birthday party near Mood Coffee, I asked hubby to visit the coffee shop first.


IMG_0504


Located in a busy roadside, it's easy to find parking in front of the place. Divided into 2 areas, smoking and non smoking, Mood Coffee is spacious coffee shop. The coffee shop is a bit dim lit, with friendly atmosphere. I was very surprised when someone said my name, and turn out, he's my junior high school friend. Whoaaaa.. long time no see. Almost 30 years. Happy!


IMG_0505 IMG_0508 IMG_0506 IMG_0507 IMG_0509 IMG_0510 IMG_0511 IMG_0513 IMG_0521 IMG_0514 IMG_0512 IMG_0522 IMG_0523


Iced Tea 18k


IMG_0515


Es Kopi Girang 20k


What a catchy name. Girang means happy or joy. And their es kopi was really make me happy. The flavour and the after-taste was a great balance. It was sweet but not too creamy.


IMG_0517 IMG_0518


Chocolate Danish 26k


Forgot to take photos of the chocolate danish, but you can see in my photo below. That blurry thing at the back of the photo hahaha. Yes, it was the chocolate danish. Love the chocolate flavour, but the pastry was too crispy. If you like super-crisp texture, it should be fine for you.


IMG_0519


They have this particular thing for the latte art. You can ask them to take picture of you and print it on top of your coffee. At that day, I forgot to tell my hubby. I know he will love it. So, until next time!


Mood Coffee
Jl. Bulungan No. 16
Kebayoran Baru
Blok M, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 7257617
IG: @moodcoffee.id

Comments

Popular Posts