[BOGOR] The Coffee Companion at Achmad Adnawijaya Bogor

January 6th, 2018. Yaaaay. Finally I went to Bogor again. This time I went with hubby, on our way to family gathering. I asked hubby to keep me company for coffeeshops-hopping. And we visited The Coffee Companion as our first destination.


IMG_9966


The place divided into 2 area. Smoking area and non-smoking area. The place is very simple with homey ambiance. Such a humble place in the busy road. The barista were friendly and I could hear they teased each other. Such a comfortable place to visit.


IMG_9967 IMG_9968 IMG_9973 IMG_9969 IMG_9978 IMG_9984 IMG_9970 IMG_9971 IMG_9972 IMG_9977 IMG_9982 IMG_9983 IMG_9981 IMG_9976 IMG_9975 IMG_9974


Kopi Sekawan 20k


Es kopi mirip punya tetangga


Very funny description LOL. And it was delicious. We had a long way to go there, and if it wasn't a good coffee, I think I would crying out loud there. Hahaha. So, it was really good to taste a great coffee with an amazing companion. I forgot to ask them why they named it Kopi Sekawan. But maybe it meant that it must be good to drink coffee with friends.


IMG_9980


Cokelat Dingin 35k


Iced chocolate for my hubby. And he loooooved it. He said, it's one of the best iced chocolates. I tried a sip and couldn't agree more. @yennymakanmulu approved. Hahaha. Or should I say @yennyminummulu??


IMG_9979


Roti Bakar Gurih 30k


Roti tawar isi daging asap, telur dadar, saus Bechamel, dan mayonnaise pedas


With those 2 sweet flavour drinks, we chose to order toast. They have sweet and savoury options. We opted the savoury one. The presentation was just okay. I never thought the taste would be that overwhelming. The texture of the toast was perfect, with delicious smoked beef and egg. I changed the spicy mayo into mustard mayo. Trust me. It was one memorable toast!


IMG_9985 IMG_9986


The Coffee Companion
Jl. Achmad Adnawijaya No. 151 - 153
Bogor
Phone: +62 899-858-0303
IG: @thecoffeecom

Comments

Popular Posts