Accent. Social, Tea & Coffee at Scientia Residences Apartment Gading Serpong Tangerang

January 13th, 2018. When I came to Scientia Residences Serpong a month before, I saw Accent. Social, Tea & Coffee, but we already left the parking area, so I think next time lah. Then, a month later, I went back to Serpong area again, and I put this one on my list.


IMG_0283


Accent. opened early September 2017. They intend to bring us a comfortable and inspiring space, also classic drinks to accompany in state of creativity. I think we should give it a try, right? The place isn't very large, but quite nice to have some tea time or coffee with friends. Dominated with white and blue colours, I found it very comfy. And they put 2 young baristas to serve us. *very important for college studenst around there LOL*


IMG_0284 IMG_0285 IMG_0287 IMG_0288 IMG_0286


Lemon Italian Soda 25k


Very thirst-quenching drink. It was sweet with fizzy essence and fruity aroma. A classic, fresh and delicious drink with beautiful appearance.


IMG_0289


Ice Greentea 32k


Dabomb! Love the flavour of the greentea. Not too sweet. Not too bitter. Just perfect for me. Well, maybe some of people prefer the bitter one, but I still prefer there's a hint of sweet in my greentea.


IMG_0292


Chocolate Mousse


Recommended. I didn't remember the price, but it's not very pricey for the flavour like that. It was really dabomb! Perfect flavour with splendid texture. Super recommended! It was also a magic. Cute in size, but it will full your tummy. LOL.


IMG_0291


Congratulations Accent. for making me happy with your drinks and dessert.


Accent. Social, Tea & Coffee
Scientia Residences Apartement
Ruko Unit 009Rsr
Jl. Scientia Boulevard
Gading Serpong, Tangerang
Phone: +62 818-686-840
IG: @accent.ina

Comments

Popular Posts