Open Quarter at MidPlaza 2 Sudirman Jakarta

January 23rd, 2018. I've been stalking this account before they opened. When they opened early November 2017, I didn't have a chance to visit the place. Finally, after a visit to hotel not far from the place, I came to Open Quarter.


IMG_9658


When I arrived at MidPlaza 2, it was just after earthquake. But, I didn't feel any shakes. So, I was just confused why everybody were outside the building. LOL. Silly me hahaha. I went to the basement, and went up again, and went around, still didn't find the coffee shop hahahaha.. Then, I asked them through private message. Finally! Turned out, I had to find BCA ATM machine. It's not far from that.


IMG_0648 IMG_0646 IMG_0645 IMG_0647 IMG_0655 IMG_0649 IMG_0650 IMG_0653 IMG_0654 IMG_0651 IMG_0652


es kopi 18k


Actually I wanted to order other than ice coffee, but I was too full. So, I decided to order only the ice coffee. And, after one sip, @yennymakanmulu approved! LOL. It's really good. Love the mixture of coffee and milk. Well, I was very tired from walking around before my arrival there. So when I drank the ice coffee, it was like a sleepy person found a comfortable bed. Perfect thing at perfect time.


IMG_0657


Thank you Open Quarter for the quick response when I got lost while looking for your place LOL. Definitely will be back!


Open Quarter
MidPlaza 2 Basement Retail 0809-BS1
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav 10-11
Jakarta
Phone: +62 878-8873-9938
IG: @open.quarter

Comments

Popular Posts