Little Boy Coffee at Kemang Jakarta

January 22nd, 2018. When I saw the name, I found it cute. Little Boy Coffee. It's like coming to coffee shop belongs to a little boy hahaha. I imagined a little boy greeted me LOL.


IMG_9636


Located on the second floor of the building, the coffee shop divided into 2 areas. Smoking and non smoking. Not too spacious, but very comfortable. Friendly baristas and lovely playlists. The AC was quite cold and there was electric plugs everywhere. I wanted to stay a moment, but suddenly it was raining hard. Wow, it was really really hard. I imagined a typhoon. LOL. No, it's not typhoon. Just a hard rain. Well, the point is, I had to stay longer there. If I wanted to order online car, I couldn't get into the car without getting really wet. So better wait, right?


IMG_9635 IMG_0601 IMG_0600 IMG_0610 IMG_0609 IMG_0602 IMG_0603 IMG_0605 IMG_0608 IMG_0606 IMG_0607


Es Kopi Bocah 18k


They have 2 kinds of es kopi susu. The "bocah" and the "orang tua" hahaha. I think, the "bocah" means more milk. And I love this es kopi bocah because I prefer my coffee lighter and milkier. But if you wanna make sure about the difference between es kopi bocah and es kopi orang tua, you should go there and ask yourself. LOL.


IMG_0611


Thank you Little Boy Coffee for making me very happy that rainy day.


Little Boy Coffee
Jl. Kemang I No.8
Kemang, Jakarta
Phone: +62 822-9974-6121
IG: @littleboycoffee

Comments

Popular Posts