KosaKata Coffee at Ruko New Jasmine Gading Serpong Tangerang

January 13th, 2018. When I arrived at KosaKata Coffee, I told hubby, "We've been here before!" Turned out, it replaced the previous coffee shop that I visited last year.


IMG_0293


I was kinda sorry that the previous coffee shop closed. But, good thing that they opened another coffee shop in the area. The place is simple with.. well it's just simple. Opened since October 2017, I was happy that I came before anyone else that I know hahahaha. And the unique thing, they collaborated the coffee shop with Geprek Club. We were full at the time so we didn't order the Geprek Club. Maybe next time.


IMG_0295 IMG_0299 IMG_0300 IMG_0298 IMG_0296 IMG_0297 IMG_0294


Black Tea 14k


IMG_0304


Es Kopi Susu 18k


They served the es kopi susu in a plastic bottle. But they haven't put their logo on the bottle. I hope they are now. :) Good thing, their es kopi susu version was light with a rich flavour of coffee. Just look at the colour of the coffee. For those who loves es kopi susu, should try theirs. Really nice.


IMG_0305


Congratulations KosaKata Coffee for the opening.


KosaKata Coffee
Ruko New Jasmine Ha16/20
Gading Serpong, Tangerang
Phone: +62 21 22225292
IG: @kosakatacoffee

Comments

Popular Posts