MUCCA Steak at Setiabudi Building Kuningan Jakarta

February 7th, 2018. I was very overjoyed when I saw that MUCCA Steak will be opened in Setiabudi One. Woohoo! I never tried this steak, but I heard that they were the same owner as the Gandy Steak. And Gandy Steak is my family favourite. So, you can see the connection, right?


IMG_1410


I never asked why a steakhouse's ambiance mostly always dim lit. The atmosphere was quite heavy with brown colours all over the place. The same atmosphere in MUCCA Steak Setiabudi. But although it's dim lit, we still felt comfortable. I asked my foodies friends to join me. Aline and Lenny. As you know, Aline is one of my long bestfriend, and Lenny is my sister. Actually she was a blogger too. I was inspired by her. But, because she's too busy with her kids and office work, she became IGers. But she's not obsessed with her followers. Not like mostly foodies nowadays. LOL. *big evil grin*


IMG_1409 IMG_1413 IMG_1414 IMG_1419 IMG_1412 IMG_1411 IMG_1415 IMG_1417 IMG_1418 IMG_1420


Iced Tea 17k


IMG_1421


Cheese Garlic Bread 35k


Our rich garlic bread topped with parmesan & mozzarella cheese.


I loved garlic bread, but when they put parmesan and mozzarella cheese, my love became extraordinary love hahaha.. Soft on the inside, crispy on the edges, the perfect cheese garlic bread came straight from the oven.


IMG_1426


Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad 62k


Our caesar salad topped with delicious grilled chickens.


When talking about salad, caesar salad was one of the good salad everywhere. You cannot be wrong with caesar salad. So, when they served us grilled chicken caesar salad, I was like, "Ok, safe option." But after I tried the dish, I got a conclusion that it's just too ordinary. Nothing special about the dish. Maybe they should put more cheese? LOL.


IMG_1439 IMG_1441


Tuna Spaghetti Aglio Olio 65k


Al dente spaghetti in spicy garlic sauce topped with tuna.


Aline and Lenny loved this one, but not me. It's too spicy. I prefer the non-spicy pasta, definitely. But, they said it again and again, "Super delish." Ok, so I guess those who loved spicy pasta, will love this one. You should try, then. :)


IMG_1423


AUS Prime Steer Sirloin 220gr 114k


Flavourful AUS Top Sirloin with the right amount of fat for full enjoyment.


My favourite. I love the tenderness of the meat. They made the level of cookness perfectly. Super yay! This incredible and mouth-watering steak should be on your order list when you go to MUCCA. It's to-die-for! Trust me. The three of us were literally fighting over this sirloin hahahaha..


IMG_1438 IMG_1442


Hot Chocolate Brownies with Nutella 52k


Home-made chocolate brownies served with vanilla ice cream, nutella & caramel sauce.


This sweet and hot chocolate brownies with nutella, ended our lunch perfectly. The thick, chewy, fudgy, and slightly gooey texture with a hint of nutella goodness. Even the vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce enhanced the deliciousness of this brownies. They were not overpowering but complimenting each other. Must-try brownies!


IMG_1443


Great job MUCCA Steak. Definitely will be back when I crave for steak and brownies.


MUCCA Steak
Setiabudi Building Ground Floor
Kuningan, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 5210094
IG: @muccasteak

Comments

Popular Posts