Darling Habit Signature at Kemang Jakarta

January 22nd, 2018. I fell in love with Darling Habit when I went to their Tebet outlet. Actually Darling Habit Signature in Kemang was their first outlet. It's bigger than their Tebet outlet. But, both outlets are just the same. Beautiful and comfortable.


IMG_0573


Like I said before, I fell in love to their Tebet outlet. And when I came to their Kemang outlet, I fell in love all over again. They were really put a very nice effort to Darling Habit. The furnitures are lovely and alluring. They put beautiful plants all around the place. Homey ambiance. And they have this furniture showroom side by side.


IMG_0574 IMG_0575 IMG_0576 IMG_0577 IMG_0578 IMG_0582 IMG_0579 IMG_0580 IMG_0581 IMG_0583 IMG_0584 IMG_0585


Latte 25k


As usual, as a latte lover *ehem* I demanded something light for my coffee palate. But if you like a stronger one, you might add extra kick in your cup. Your choice.


IMG_0586


Lasagna 34k


One of the best lasagna I've ever tried. Generous beef layered with cheese between delicious lasagna. For me, an incredible lasagna is a meaty sauce that's rich in flavor, and of course, not too watery. Full of cheese, absolutely.


IMG_0589 IMG_0590


Thank you Darling Habit Signature for the lovely coffee and food. Definitely a keeper!


Darling Habit Signature
Jl. Kemang Timur Raya No. 72
Kemang, Jakarta
Phone: +62 812-2395-5877
IG: @darlinghabitsignature

Comments

  1. thank you so much Yenn for the darling review on us. please do come and visit us sometimes again in the future. we are having a grand opening here at Kemang Timur on the 15th of March.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sama2 :) waa moga2 bisa datang ya. thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts