Public Holiday at Panglima Polim Melawai Jakarta

January 4th, 2018. Public Holiday opened a day before. I was very excited visiting the new coffee booth. I think the name is very creative and easy to remember. Why Public Holiday? Well, I will tell you later.


IMG_9898


It was very easy to find Public Holiday. Just find a bright yellow coffee booth at the road side of Panglima Polim I. The place is nice with a very friendly barista. And it opened early in the morning. So, those early birds will have something to order after they wake up. LOL. And those who love yellow colour, definitely must go there to do #OOTD photos. The yellow colour is very pretty.


IMG_9895 IMG_9897 IMG_9896 IMG_9902 IMG_9903 IMG_9904 IMG_9900 IMG_9899


Es Kopi Susu Holiday 18k


They asked whether I want more coffee or more milk. Public for coffee lovers. Holiday for me, definitely.


IMG_9901


Congratulations Public Holiday for the opening.


Public Holiday
Jl. Panglima Polim I No. 95
Melawai, Jakarta
Phone: +62 812-1620-169
IG: @publicholiday.id

Comments

Popular Posts