Pison Coffee at Kertanegara Senopati Jakarta

February 6th, 2018. I accidentally saw that there will be Pison Coffee in Jakarta. I asked them and they confirmed they would open end of January. I shared the story about it on my IG story. And I loved how everybody were very curious about it. LOL. Just wait and see, people! Hahaha. Anyway this morning my sister, Lenny, told me that they had opened already. Woohoo! I, immediately asked Hans, Aline and Cindy to go there right away. But too bad, Hans was the only one that could come this afternoon. So I went there and met Lenny and her friends, then Hans came after.


IMG_1335 IMG_1336


Located on the road side of Kertanegara, Pison Coffee stood proudly with their logo at the facade. Dominated with wooden furnitures and brick wall, Pison attracted many people's attentions around there. I came on their 2nd day and I saw that people come and go at the day. They divided the place into 4 sections. The first one is the outdoor area. Only one table, for smoking area. The second one is the indoor. Non smoking. One area with the coffee bar. The third one is the mezzanine, connecting with stairs, only for a couple tables. The forth one is the second floor, the smoking area, situated outdoor. Not too spacious but very comfortable. What I love about the place is the combination of the dimly lit area with the bright area on the first floor. Just perfect ambiance.


IMG_1337 IMG_1350 IMG_1338 IMG_1349 IMG_1340 IMG_1343 IMG_1339 IMG_1358 IMG_1362 IMG_1361 IMG_1360 IMG_1359 IMG_1363 IMG_1341 IMG_1342 IMG_1348 IMG_1344 IMG_1346 IMG_1352 IMG_1353


Cappuccino 35k


I love a cup of coffee, a cappuccino hits the spot, sprinkle it with chocolate, and serve it pipping hot..


Didn't try the cappuccino. But they said the cappuccino was really good. Hmmm.. nice..


IMG_1364 IMG_1365


Ice Coffee with Ice Cream 58k


You can't buy happiness, but you can buy coffee.. well.. and that's pretty close..


Hans ordered this one. Before he came, he already told me that he wanted to drink their coffee, desperately hahaha.. Well, I totally agree with him. Pison offers very good coffee.


IMG_1388


Flatwhite 35k


I love a cup of coffee, because life is never flat..


I asked them for the "weak" flatwhite. The barista told me that their coffee is very strong. So, I agreed when he gave me the lighter version. Trust me, it was still strong! OMG! Well, actually it was a little bit different from the one that I tried in Bali. The after taste was still bitter for me. But I think it's the good thing about coffee. Like they said, "There's nothing sweeter than a cup of bitter coffee."


IMG_1355


Oxtail Fried Rice 85k


Indonesian style fried rice served with oxtail, fried & fresh shallots, fried egg, prawn crackers and homemade pickles


It was Hans' order. And what I hate about it: my order came after Hans' fried rice. I ordered long time before he came. Huft. Good thing I was in a good mood. Anyway, I tried the oxtail, and it was spicy, so yeah, no review from me hahaha.


IMG_1389 IMG_1390


Fish & Chips 75k


Battered fish of the day served with salad, aioli & sauteed potato wedges OR chips


Yup, this one was my order. I ordered it more than half an hour earlier. When Hans came, he ordered the oxtail fried rice. And the oxtail fried rice came first than my fish and chips. *sobbing* Did they catch the fish first at the sea? LOL. Anyway, good thing the fish was quite delicious. And I love the tartar sauce. Super love! It was very very good. Like I said, I was in my good mood, so yeah, I forgive them.


IMG_1391 IMG_1392


Key Lime Pie Cake 38k


OMG! Best key lime pie cake ever, so far. It was soft and moist and tender and very buttery texture. Layers of key lime cream, key lime cake and cracker crumbs make this cake full of flavor! It really put a smile on my face. Totally recommended!


IMG_1356 IMG_1357


Congratulations Pison Coffee for opening in Jakarta. Cannot wait to be back soon to try other dishes.


Pison Coffee
Jl. Kertanegara No.70
Suryo, Senopati
Jakarta
Phone: +62817-4177-444
IG: @pisoncoffeejakarta

Comments

Popular Posts