[CLOSED] TAKA Coffee Brewer by Black Beauty Car Wash Serpong Tangerang

March 17th, 2018. It was a lovely morning. We were on our way to staycation in Serpong area. Then, I remembered that I wanted to visit TAKA Coffee Brewer. The coffee shop opened inside a car wash. So, I asked hubby if he wanted to visit the place or not. And he agreed. Yaaaay.

IMG_2928

It was a very nice place, because waiting can be very boring, right? So when you have to wait for your car to be washed, it's a brilliant idea to wait in a coffee shop. Enjoying our hot or iced coffee while chatting with friends. Well, I didn't go to the car wash, just trying the coffee. It was quiet spacious place with outdoor and indoor area. They put great murals too on the wall.

IMG_2849 IMG_2852 IMG_2846 IMG_2848 IMG_2850 IMG_2851 IMG_2847 IMG_2853

Iced Chocolate 30k

Delicious iced chocolate. If you are my loyal reader, you must know who loves iced chocolate. That's right. My hubby! LOL. Actually when it came to our table, I wanted to drink it right away. So refreshing, right?

IMG_2856

Caffe Latte 26k

Mild texture and light flavour. That's what I like about my latte. And this one was above my expectation. Happy to taste a great coffee in a cosy place.

IMG_2854

Kue Sus

Love the kue sus. Not everyone can make a delicious kue sus. But this one was one of the delicious kue sus I've ever tried.

IMG_2855

Thank you TAKA Coffee Brewer for the good morning.

TAKA Coffee Brewer
inside Black Beauty Car Wash
Jl. Raya Rawa Buntu No.168 B
Serpong, Tangerang
Phone: +62 878-3624-2785
IG: @takacoffeebrewer

Comments

Popular Posts