Sec Diner at Ruko Garden House PIK Pantai Indah Kapuk Jakarta

March 10th, 2018. When Sec Diner opened for the first time, I was there hahaha.. but I just ate, so I told hubby to try the new place later. Finally I went there after 6 months opening. Waaaa too long, right?


IMG_2745


I heard about Sec by Rius for so long as I can remember. But since I was lazy to order Go-Food, I never tried their famous salted egg chicken. So, when they opened a diner, I prefer to go to the diner, than order through Go-Food. So there we were. A quite spacious area, with bright yellow colours everywhere. We went there and had lunch just the two of us.


IMG_2746 IMG_2747 IMG_2764 IMG_2749 IMG_2750 IMG_2756 IMG_2748 IMG_2751 IMG_2753 IMG_2754


Iced Tea 18k


IMG_2755


Salted Egg Dory 57k


crispy dory fish coated in traditional salted egg sauce, chili served with rice and sunny side up.


When we read the menu, we saw that the salted egg chicken served with chili, so we chose salted egg dory. And it was amazing. The salted egg sauce was very delicious with great texture. Generous portion also. Trust me, I will be back for this dish!


IMG_2761 IMG_2762


Garlic Butter Rice with Rosemary Grilled Chicken 65k


rice cooked in butter, garlic, salt served with grilled chicken marinated in aromatic rosemary leaves and telur dadar


Hubby ordered this one, and he loved it. We loved it. The garlic butter rice was definitely memorable. I can still remember the fragrance of it. The aromatic rosemary grilled chicken. OMG! Also a recommended dish to try. And the grilled chicken were also very generous portion. We had a great time during the lunch.


IMG_2757 IMG_2758


Thank you Sec Diner for those delicious dishes. Definitely a keeper.


Sec Diner
Ruko Garden House Blok B No. 9
Jl. Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 29033468
IG: @secbyrius

Comments

Popular Posts