[JAPAN] % ΔRΔBICΔ Coffee Arashiyama Kyoto Japan

April 3rd, 2018. When I saw everybody posted about % ΔRΔBICΔ, I was super curious. So, when I finally had a chance to visit Kyoto, I told hubby to take me to % ΔRΔBICΔ right away. They have several outlets, but I came to the Arashiyama outlet, since I had another place to visit at the same time.


IMG_4583


% Arabica is about my love for coffee, design, and seeing the world. Through experiencing different cultures, seeing rich and poor people, happy and unhappy people, I started to wonder who I was, and asked myself what kind of life I wanted to live? Eventually, I found my answers. And my last answer was coffee. I truly need an amazing cup of coffee everyday. This is why I founded % Arabica. I then spent one year persuading Junichi Yamaguchi, a world champion of latte art, and someone whom I considered to be our ideal head barista. When he finally agreed, we opened % Arabica in the beautiful historic city of Kyoto in February 2014. Our mission is to grow % Arabica across unique lands and cultures of the world, so that young baristas can “See the World Through Coffee”. We only live once, so let’s explore the world we live in, set goals, and enjoy our time together over an amazing cup of coffee.


The coffee shop is not very spacious. It's actually small. Just one table for sitting area. Kayanya emang lebih dikhususkan buat to-go-coffee ya. :) And we had to queue to buy the coffee.


IMG_4582 IMG_4588 IMG_4589 IMG_4600 IMG_4592 IMG_4595 IMG_4597 IMG_4602 IMG_4604 IMG_4599 IMG_4594 IMG_4598 IMG_4606 IMG_4593 IMG_4591 IMG_4605 IMG_4601 IMG_4590


Iced Latte ¥500


One of the best iced latte I've ever tried. Already sweet without sugar. It was a bright day. The sun was shining very strong, but it was still one cold day. I think iced latte would be my best option. So, yeah, one iced latte, please. And, it was perfect.


IMG_4607 IMG_4610


Thank you % ΔRΔBICΔ for the perfect coffee. Cannot wait for you to come to Jakarta.


% ΔRΔBICΔ Kyoto Arashiyama
3-47, Sagatenryuji Susukinobabacho
Ukyo-ku, Kyoto 616-8385
Japan
Phone: +75-748-0057
IG: @arabica.coffee

Comments

Popular Posts