LIMA at Rukan Gold Coast PIK Pantai Indah Kapuk Jakarta

March 10th, 2018. I went to LIMA a couple years ago. Then they renovated the place. After that, they announced the new look of LIMA. Cool!


IMG_2724


I went there a little late, actually. But, better late than never, right? And they made me saying, "WOW! What a gorgeous coffee shop. Very different from the old one." And yes, unlike the other famous coffee shop in Serpong area, they renovated the place, not moving to another block. I didn't really remember the former appearance, but this one, was very beautiful. They have 2 levels, but I chose to sit on the first floor. Well, say no more. I love the new coffee shop. Period.


IMG_2725 IMG_2726 IMG_2727 IMG_2729 IMG_2728 IMG_2730 IMG_2731 IMG_2732 IMG_2734 IMG_2735 IMG_2736 IMG_2737 IMG_2738 IMG_2739


Latte 35k


Latte art. Always love latte art. Even though it's a simple one. I tried making latte art, and it wasn't that simple. It's hard. Hahaha. So, yeah, when I saw one latte art, I always appreciated those people that trying so hard to make our latte more beautiful. By the way, this latte, not only beautiful, it was delicious. Perfect for my taste bud. Mild and delish.


IMG_2740


Lemon Lime Tea 35k


Such a thirst-quenching. Hubby loved it. Me too. :)


IMG_2742


"TAN cake" 35k


fresh peanut butter, black tea oat bar, 70% ganache, cocoa nibs


Peanut butter never failed me. This "TAN cake" was definitely one of my favourite cake right now. The texture was impeccable. Tasted delicious. Crunchy but still tender. Melt in your mouth. Dayum!


IMG_2743 IMG_2744


Welcome back LIMA. Great job!


LIMA
Rukan Gold Coast Blok A No.5
Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 29032885
IG: @limajakarta

Comments

Popular Posts