[JAPAN] My Fourth Airbnb - Osaka Japan

April 4th, 2018 - April 7th, 2018.


This is my Fourth Airbnb. Osaka♪2 minutes on foot from Shinsaibashi Station☆ A very good one since it's very near Shinsaibashi, Dotonbori, Kuromon Market, etc.


IMG_4885


It's my first time to Osaka, and I'm glad that I stayed at Risa's place. It was beautiful, and the best thing, I could put my luggage before check-in time. The place is very clean, minimalist, lovely and Risa gave us a lovely note welcoming us with a snack complimentary. Such a heartwarming touch. And what I love the most, the place is very near Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade (they have Disney's Store!), Dotonbori area, Don Quijote, Zundoya Ramen, and only walking distance to great coffee shops! OMG! It's also near Family Mart! Dabest!


My room is about 2 minutes away from Shinsaibashi Station. It is a very convenient place for sightseeing. Because it is possible to do sightseeing on foot to Namba · Shinsaibashi · Dotonbori · Kuromon Market etc., please use by all means. Dotonbori is the best location for sightseeing as it is about 7 minutes on foot There are convenience stores, department stores (Daimaru), restaurants just a short walk away♡


IMG_4415 IMG_4887IMG_4895 IMG_4890 IMG_4886 IMG_4896 IMG_4888 IMG_4889 IMG_4894 IMG_4892 IMG_4891


Definitely a recommended place to stay. I will definitely be back to Risa's place! Thank you Risa!

Comments

Popular Posts