Biro Kopi at Ciliman Cikini Jakarta

March 9th, 2018. Always love a new coffee shop. It means that I can try another one and blog about it. Biro Kopi. It's not hard to find the place. There's an outdoor area. A comfortable one for those who want to sit and talk about the future.


IMG_2679


The seating area inside wasn't very spacious. Just several tables. But the atmosphere was very friendly. Friendly people always made me happy. I didn't have any knowledge about coffee or coffee shop. But I love to have more friends. So, when a coffee shop offered a delicious coffee and friendship, I'd love to join them. :)


IMG_2681 IMG_2682 IMG_2683 IMG_2690 IMG_2684 IMG_2688 IMG_2689


Es Kopi Susu Kantoran 18k


Sweet and delicious. They surely made this coffee with amazing passion and great work. The name kantoran means for office people. It's indeed a recommended es kopi susu. You can visit the coffee shop or order through go-food.


IMG_2687


Pandan Cake 6k


Soft, tender, melt in your mouth. I think it's one of the best pandan cake I've ever tried. Tasted delicious with not too sweet flavour. Recommended!


IMG_2686


Thank you Biro Kopi for the good coffee and the lovely conversation.


Biro Kopi
Jl. Ciliman No.1 C
Cikini, Menteng
Jakarta
Phone: +62 812-8991-9809
IG: @birokopi

Comments

Popular Posts