The Terrace at Senayan National Golf Club Jakarta

March 12th, 2018. It was my first time to visit The Terrace. When I came inside, I was amazed by the super spacious place. It was like a hall for gathering or party. Wedding party, office gathering, after party, etc, etc. I love the ambiance of the place. Spacious, high ceiling, with gorgeous view.


IMG_2793


Located inside Senayan National Golf Club, alongside with Takumi, The Terrace is like a hidden gem but the spacious one. LOL. If you wanna have a wedding, you should consider this one. Strategic location with easy access, on a line with Senayan City Mall. Very nice.


IMG_2796 IMG_2786 IMG_2791 IMG_2790 IMG_2785 IMG_2792 IMG_2788 IMG_2795 IMG_2787 IMG_2789


Garang Asam Buntut 135k


The Terrace Senayan specialty cuisine spicy sour Oxtail served with steamed rice and condiments


A little bit spicy for me, with generous oxtail *dancing around the hall* Love the rich broth and the tender meat. Always love garang asam since last year, I guess. The fresh sour and savoury flavour of the broth, addictive!


IMG_2797 IMG_2799


Tuna Nicoise Salad 90k


French salad with tuna, veggies, egg, mixed with Nicoise dressing


Generous tuna meat. One of the best nicoise salad ever. The vegetables were fresh with delicious seasoning. Salad was never my favourite, but when they put those huge portion of tuna, I will change my mind hahaha..


IMG_2801 IMG_2802


Es Campur "Hole in One" 45k


Crushed ice topped with avocado, red beans, coconut, sago pearl and lychees


Es campur was always my favourite. But still, I never like avocado hahaha. Next time I will ask them to make it no avocado, please. :)


IMG_2804


Thank you The Terrace Restaurant for the lovely lunch.


The Terrace Restaurant
Senayan National Golf Club
Jl. Asia Afrika Pintu IX
Senayan, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 5710181
IG: @senayannational

Comments

Popular Posts