Toraja Coffee House at Tebet Jakarta

December 26th, 2017. Aline told us that she saw a new coffee shop near Casablanca. At first, I thought it's across Kota Kasablanka. When I was on my way to home from Tebet area coffeeshop-hopping, I found out that it's near the Casablanca tunnel. So, I asked hubby to stop by to Toraja Coffee House.


IMG_9575


Easy to find parking spot, we were very happy. Since it was only one family, we could pick our table easily. The place is surprisingly big. When Aline told me about it, I thought it will be a small coffee shop with simple atmosphere. Turned out, it's quite big, cosy place, with several seats and they also have an outdoor for smoking area. They have their own roastery. Cool! Like their motto: "From tree to cup gives you the finest coffee in the world.


IMG_9576 IMG_9577 IMG_9579 IMG_9585 IMG_9587 IMG_9588 IMG_9586 IMG_9580 IMG_9581 IMG_9584 IMG_9583 IMG_9582


Iced Tea 25k


IMG_9589


Solata Coffee 25k


Solata means our friend. So I think they hope the coffee will be our friend. It was very strong for me. Although I asked them to make it lighter, but still too strong for me. Maybe because it's not my usual coffee, so my tummy didn't get use to it.


IMG_9590 IMG_9591


Pamerasan Beef 75k


It's a signature traditional food from Toraja. It's similar with Rawon, since it used Keluwak for the broth. I ordered the beef version. Served with rice, I was very happy. LOL. I needed the rice, pretty bad! Anyhow, the pamerasan beef was really really good. I ate half of it, then I took it home. At night, I heated it in microwave, put a warm rice and enjoyed it for dinner. OMG. It was still good. Super recommended!


IMG_9593 IMG_9594


Great job Toraja Coffee House. Definitely will be back to try other dishes.


Toraja Coffee House
Jl. Casablanca No. 1 B
Tebet, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 28542136
IG: @torajacoffeehouse

Comments

Popular Posts