Otentik Kitchen at Ruko Gadget Gading Serpong Tangerang

December 18th, 2017. When I found out about this place, I put it on my list. But I thought they only served spicy food, so I wrote off the place from my list. On the way to a coffee shop, we couldn't find a parking lot, so we turned around and arrived in front of Otentik Kitchen. Well, I told hubby to visit the place.


IMG_9320


The place is beautiful. When I sat there, I felt like I was in Ubud, Bali. Next to it, is a beautifully grassed land. Just a perfect place to have your coffee or tea, looking at the beautiful view. The music came from a karaoke TV. When we were there, there were no other customers. But then, came 2 men, sitting outside. And, another couple, also sitting outside. So inside, just the two of us? Errr, wrong. Four of us, with the barista and the cashier! Hahaha.


IMG_9321 IMG_9322 IMG_9323 IMG_9324 IMG_9325 IMG_9332 IMG_9326 IMG_9327 IMG_9328 IMG_9329 IMG_9330 IMG_9333


Es Kopi Susu Tempo Doeloe 18k


Too strong for me. But I didn't finish it, since I was afraid my tummy will go mad. But if you like strong coffee, you must like this one. Anyway, I forgot to ask them to put the coffee in take-away cup. So, it was different from any other es kopi susu photos I took previously. LOL.


IMG_9335 IMG_9334


Es Teh Lemon 15k


IMG_9336


Pisang Goreng Otentik 15k


When I asked about the banana fritter, they said it was sweet. And when I tried it, it was not as sweet as I hoped. Anyway, it was quite tender. So I was okay. But, it was quite particular, since they gave us chilli for dip sauce. Since when banana fritter alongside with chilli sauce? LOL. Definitely, we didn't use the dipping chilli sauce. Hahaha.


IMG_9337 IMG_9338


Otentik Kitchen
Ruko Gadget Blok A No. 70
Jl. Boulevard Gading Serpong
Gading Serpong, Tangerang
Phone: +62 21 29507063
IG: @otentik_kitchen

Comments

Popular Posts