Kopi Sabi at Anggrek Loka BSD Bumi Serpong Damai Tangerang

December 17th, 2017. I remember that Kopi Sabi opened in Serpong area. So I searched the maps and, voila. It was very easy to find the place. We finally arrived there. Hooraaaaay.


IMG_9277


Located on the road side of Anggrek Loka, Kopi Sabi BSD settled a small place with smaller parking lot than the previous outlet. The coffee shop is also in a moody atmosphere with warm ambiance. When we came there were only 2 people, enjoying the coffee. Well, it has already holiday season, I guess. Everybody is ready for their Christmas vacation, I guess.


IMG_9278 IMG_9282 IMG_9281 IMG_9283 IMG_9279 IMG_9280


Hitam Manis 28k


Hitam Manis means black and sweet. Yup, black coffee isn't always bitter. Kopi Sabi served black coffee with sweetness. You can choose iced or hot. That time I chose hot, because I wanted to capture the latte art LOL.


IMG_9287


Sea Salt Caramel 33k


My favourite! The combination of sea salt and caramel was devastating. I will definitely order this one again when I go to Kopi Sabi. The texture of the coffee was perfect. The flavour was splendid. It was sweet and salty at the same time. Recommended!


IMG_9285


Regal Susu 25k


Served in hot version *no iced version* this Regal Susu was literally regal with milk. My hubby loved it. I loved it too. But, I love it if they make it iced version too. Anyway, the milky texture made a great enhancement to the drink. Reminded me of my childhood when Mom made a bowl of milk with regal in it. Oh how I miss you Mom.


IMG_9284


Anyway, congratulations Kopi Sabi for this second outlet. Cannot wait for the next outlets.


Kopi Sabi
Jl. Anggrek Loka Blok BA No. 5
BSD, Bumi Serpong Damai
Serpong, Tangerang
Phone: +62 877 6342 7850
IG: @kopisabijkt

Comments

Popular Posts