JARS - Coffee. Eatery. Life. at Gandaria Jakarta

October 25th, 2017. From online business to coffee shop. JARS - Coffee. Eatery. Life. amazed us by their hard works. 2 years ago, they were selling cold brew and banana pudding. Now, they have their own place.


IMG_7146


Located near Gandaria City, the place is easy to find. It's like, "right there!" LOL. They have small parking lot, let's say only 2 or 3 cars. So be prepared to find another parking area if it's full. With not-too-spacious area, the place is definitely a charm. I asked them about the name, and they said, it's because they want to be like jars. You can fill a jar with something good. Nice one. They also have a fundraising for donations. Great job JARS.


IMG_7147 IMG_7148 IMG_7149 IMG_7151 IMG_7152 IMG_7153 IMG_7154 IMG_7158 IMG_7155 IMG_7159 IMG_7156 IMG_7157


Coffee Latte 29k


What a strong coffee latte. Medium body. Slightly bold. Very coffee. Good thing, it's safe for my tummy. The after taste was overwhelming.


IMG_7160


Ice Lemon Tea 15k


Satisfying ice lemon tea for my hubby. Refreshing and revitalizing. And it's not expensive. Only 15k for 1 glass of thirst-quenching drink. My hubby was very happy LOL.


IMG_7162


Creamy Beef Bowl 38k


beef with cream sauce and buttered rice


Well, it was time for me to eat lunch. I was very happy when I saw they have food menus. I chose this creamy beef bowl and very delightful. It was hitting the spot. The buttered rice was in perfect texture. Not too firm, but not too sticky. Just perfect for my taste bud. The beef was tender and juicy. The creamy sauce enhanced the flavour of the beef. A nice touch for my beef bowl.


IMG_7164 IMG_7165


Great job JARS. Definitely will be back to try other dishes.


JARS - Coffee. Eatery. Life.
Jl Tembus Gandaria no.1 A
Gandaria, Jakarta
Phone: +62 817 082 8284
IG: @jars.coffee

Comments

Popular Posts