Skywalker Coffee at Kelapa Gading Jakarta

December 30th, 2017. A friend told me that Skywalker Coffee opened in Kelapa Gading area. At that time, I was going home, so I guess, next time. Then, the moment came, when I had my culinary journey in Kelapa Gading. Thank you hubby for taking me there.


IMG_9747


Actually they have another 2 outlets, TCC Batavia and Menara Kuningan. But I had never been there. LOL. I guess I prefer to go to their Kelapa Gading branch hahaha. Maybe because it's the latest branch? Well, I have no idea. I put them on my list, actually. It's very happy to visit the place, finally. Well, I like the people there. They were very friendly.


IMG_9748 IMG_9756 IMG_9753 IMG_9749 IMG_9750 IMG_9757 IMG_9752 IMG_9754 IMG_9751


Iced White 35k


It was actually their version of Es Kopi Susu. The texture was very nice. Too bad I didn't really like the flavour. I guess it was too strong for me. I prefer they make it lighter. Well, maybe next time I will order their latte.


IMG_9761


Ice Shaken Yakult Tea - Lychee 28k


A beautiful marriage between Lychee and Yakult. It's definitely such a thirst-quenching drink with super delicious flavour. It was my hubby's order but I was the one who finished it hahahaha.. I love lychee and yakult!


IMG_9760


Banana Bread 20k


A very good banana bread. I was sorry that I had only ordered one slice. It's very hard to find a perfect banana bread. Some banana bread that I've tried before, it was either hard to chew or hard to chew. Hahahaha. Yup, I prefer the mushy and tender one. And their banana bread was one of the best I've tried.


IMG_9759


Skywalker Coffee
Jl. Raya Kelapa Hybrida QG 10 No. 38
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
IG: @skywalkercoffee

Comments

Popular Posts