Ombé Kofie at MKG Mall Kelapa Gading 1 Jakarta

December 30th, 2017. When I came to Mall Kelapa Gading, I remembered that Ombé Kofie was just opened 2 months before. I asked hubby to visit the place. And he kept me a company, happily, like always. :)


IMG_9791


Ombé Kofie is a famous coffee shop in Pluit area, owned by Om Jason. I met him once at Djule Kofie. He is a very passionate guy when talking about coffee. Ok back to the Ombe Kofie in Gading. They have indoor and outdoor area. Not a very spacious place, but quite good for hang out.


IMG_9792 IMG_9793 IMG_9794 IMG_9790 IMG_9802 IMG_9803 IMG_9800 IMG_9795 IMG_9796 IMG_9799 IMG_9798 IMG_9797


Regular White 40k


Espresso with 120ml steamed milk


I asked for hot latte, and they said it's regular white. Ok, then I ordered the regular white. It was quite strong in the flavour but still light for my tummy. Definitely one delightful cup of coffee.


IMG_9801


Mie Ayam 45k


Classic chicken & mushrooms noodles served with fried wonton


After the coffee, my tummy needed to eat something. Instead of rice, I ordered this chicken noodle. I was curious with the taste. Good thing, the noodle was the slim one, not the thick one. The chicken and the mushrooms were delicious. Of course, it's too pricey for a chicken noodle, but the premium flavour made it worth the price.


IMG_9806


Congratulations Ombé Kofie for the opening.


Ombé Kofie
Mall Kelapa Gading 1
GF unit #G-190
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 4533424
IG: @ombekofie

Comments

Popular Posts