Kedai Kopi Tenong at Cipete Raya Cilandak Jakarta

December 29th, 2017. When I saw the pictures of Kedai Kopi Tenong, I thought it will be a small coffee shop with outdoor area. But when I came to the place, it's quite a big one. Easy for parking in front of the place, and it has quite spacious for indoor area. The outdoor area is also just nice.


IMG_9650


Located at the roadside of Cipete Raya, it's very easy to find. The place is adjacent to batik shop, I forgot the name, sorry. The inside is bigger than the outside. When I came inside, I felt like an old house. Very traditional atmosphere with friendly ambiance.


IMG_9651 IMG_9652 IMG_9653 IMG_9657 IMG_9654 IMG_9664 IMG_9656 IMG_9655


Janavese Tea 18k


IMG_9661


Es Kopi Susu Tenong 19k


Surprisingly, I didn't really like this coffee. I had no idea what's wrong with the coffee hahaha. I think it's all about taste. It's not my palate, I guess. Next time I should try their Milo Dinosaur. Cannot wait!


IMG_9663


Pisang Goreng Tenong 5k


This was very very good. We loved it. Tender texture with sweet flavour. We ordered 2 because we both love pisang goreng hahaha. We wanted to order again since it was quite cheap, but we had to prepare our tummy for next destination. So, next time ya. :)


IMG_9659 IMG_9660


Kedai Kopi Tenong
Jl. Cipete Raya No.8A
Cilandak, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 22705821
IG: @kopitenong

Comments

Popular Posts