Oiio Bistro at Ruko Prominence Alam Sutera Serpong Tangerang

December 18th, 2017. When we were ready to come home after 2-nites-staycation in Serpong area, I found out about Oiio Bistro. It just opened for 7 days. A really nice place to have lunch with family or friends.


IMG_9360


Dominated with black and white colours, Oiio Bistro caught my eyes right away. Located in Ruko Prominence area, it's very easy to find the place. Just look at the address, and you will find it right off the bat. When we arrived, the place was quite packed, but after lunch time, it was getting loose. The place isn't very spacious but it's quite comfortable. They have outdoor area too.


IMG_9365 IMG_9359 IMG_9358 IMG_9361 IMG_9363 IMG_9367 IMG_9362 IMG_9379


Ice Tea 10k


Free refills!!! Great job Oiio! LOL.


IMG_9364


Caffe Latte 22k


Espresso in steamed milk lightly topped with milk foam


Well, the caffe latte was a bit too watery for me. But then, I was the one who asked them to make it lighter. After some stirring, it got better, trust me. The texture was richer, the flavour was stronger.


IMG_9368 IMG_9369


Black Fried Rice 40k


Indonesian fried rice with rawon sauce served with salted egg, pickles and crackers


This was one of the best rawon fried rice I've ever tried. The rawon sauce was aromatic with strong flavour. The texture of the rice was fantastic. Actually it was my order, but turned out my hubby's order was spicy, so I let him finished it.


IMG_9373 IMG_9374


General Tso 33k


Crispy chicken with sweet and sour sauce


Sweet and sour chicken with a little bit spicy flavour. The texture of the rice was perfect. I had a good time eating this one. The texture for the crispy chicken was also splendid. It was my hubby's order, like I said before, and I was the one finishing the dish.


IMG_9375 IMG_9376


Again, congratulations for the opening, Oiio Bistro.


Oiio Bistro
Ruko Prominence Alam Sutera
Blok 38G No. 31-32
Jl. Jalur Sutera Boulevard No. 15
Alam Sutera, Serpong, Tangerang
Phone: +62 21 80821385
IG: @oiiobistro

Comments

Popular Posts