[CLOSED] Pardon My French at Wahid Hasyim Jakarta

October 18th, 2017. Yup, I went to Pardon My French over two months ago. And didn't have the urge to make the review. Well, maybe because I wasn't impressed much there. I went at the time with Aline. When we arrived, they said that we couldn't order the big menu. Only the small plates. Aline was quite disturbed because she called them first and asked them, and they said we can order everything on the menu. Annoying, right? Then they said that the chef hasn't arrived yet. After the chef arrived, we could order everything.

IMG_6902

Regardless of the previous matter, I must saying that Pardon My French is a beautiful place, dominated with blue and white colour, wooden accent, marble and golden interior. Lovely ambiance with Teddy Bear as the mascot, they caught so many hearts with the cuteness of the bear hahaha.. Before they opened, I messaged them almost every day, asking when they will open hahaha. Still, they needed to upgrade their service. When we wanted to order another drink, the person behind the bar ignored Aline when she talked to her. Hmmmph.. what a disturbing gesture. Hopefully they improve their service. Anyway, Pardon My French means that they wanna tell us, "sorry we're not French restaurant. we're Japanese restaurant with a touch of French." Nice. Oh, one more, they have spacious parking lot. Cool.

IMG_6905 IMG_6903 IMG_6904 IMG_6909 IMG_6911 IMG_6910 IMG_6913 IMG_6915 IMG_6916 IMG_6914 IMG_6912 IMG_6899 IMG_6896

Lemonade Lychee 40k

Refershing drink.with sweet and sour flavour. The presentation was very beautiful. A cooling drink for hot day.

IMG_6901

Es Kopi Susu My Mother 40k

And I still don't know why they named it es kopi susu my mother. Made by a mom, perhaps? Well, it was good, with light texture and mild flavour. Made by coffee, milk and chocolate, it was perfect for my taste bud. *applause*

IMG_6925 IMG_6926

Lasagne Rolls 60k

Home-made Lasagne Sheets, Bolognese Sauce, Creamed Spinach

Tasted good, but the texture was too mushy. The spinach was too creamy and too soggy. I prefer they make the spinach crunchy hahaha.. Generous meat. Good!

IMG_6917 IMG_6918 IMG_6919

Truffle Wagyu Don 135k

Wagyu Beef, Steamed Rice, 63*Eggs

I put high expectation to this menu. Too bad, I didn't find any special flavour in this menu. Well, the wagyu beef was tender but needed more flavour. And the rice was tasteless. Hope they will improve the flavour.

IMG_6920 IMG_6922 IMG_6924

Pardon My French
Jl. KH. Wahid Hasyim No.154
Kampung Bali, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 29627721
IG: @pardonmyfrench.jkt

Comments

Popular Posts