Chrome Kitchen at Gading Serpong Tangerang

December 18th, 2017. I knew about this place from Tiffany *thank you babe*. She said she saw a new restaurant, and it was called Chrome Kitchen. Turned out it was a bengkel concept restaurant. I asked hubby to take me there before we went home, and he agreed. He said that we could have lunch there before went to coffee shop in Alam Sutera area.


IMG_9356


Located on the second floor of Toda Oil, Chrome Kitchen is a lovely place with spacious area. But I think they need to add lots of AC there hahaha. A little bit hot, when I came. They have outdoor for smoking area. I love their industry atmosphere with dark ambiance.


IMG_9343 IMG_9344 IMG_9345 IMG_9346 IMG_9347 IMG_9348 IMG_9349 IMG_9350 IMG_9351 IMG_9352


Tropical Cooler 27k


Pineapple, Mango, Lime, Soda


Recommended drink when it was a hot day. Refreshing soda with delicious flavour. Combination of pineapple, mango and lime. My favourite.


IMG_9353


Oyakodon 50k


Scallions, Nori, Togarashi


Well, I asked for a non spicy one, and they told me this one was a non-spicy dish. But I guess they think the bellpepper powder wasn't spicy. So they put it on top of the oyakodon. And it became a spicy dish. *sobbing* Fortunately I still could eat it after I put away the belpepper powder. The rice and meat were delicious, though.


IMG_9354 IMG_9355


Chrome Kitchen
Toda's Upper Room
Jl. Boulevard Raya Blok M5 No. 12
Gading Serpong, Tangerang
Phone: +62 813-1111-0055
IG: @chrome_kitchen.gs

Comments

Popular Posts