Alphabeth Gelato and Stuff at Barito Melawai Jakarta

October 25th, 2017. I saw this place on my IG timeline. So when my hubby took office leave, I asked him to take me to Alphabeth Gelato and Stuff before we saw movie nearby.


IMG_7124


I didn't realize at first that it was a gelato place. I thought it's just only a coffee shop. I ordered coffee there. Well, we were too full to drink coffee and eat gelato at the same time. So for the gelato, maybe next time. Actually I loved the ambiance of the place. It was very comfortable with attentive people. And they sold other stuffs. Bags, shoes, etc.


IMG_7125 IMG_7126 IMG_7127 IMG_7128 IMG_7129 IMG_7138 IMG_7131 IMG_7130 IMG_7132 IMG_7133 IMG_7134 IMG_7144


Hot Caffe Latte 25k


Fun fact: they serve most of the drinks with different theme of cups. I chose this one because it was very particular. Pretty mug ahahaha. The caffe latte was quite good with foam on top, no latte art.


IMG_7135 IMG_7136


Tropical Soda Double Wall 35k


I chose two flavours: Mango and Strawberry. And it was very refreshing. Pretty in presentation, delicious in flavour.


IMG_7139


Hash Brown Waffle (+) Salted Egg FishSkin 30k


Hash Brown potato in waffle style with famous salted egg fish skin


It was in a snack size portion. I ordered this, since it wasn't lunch hour. My hubby couldn't eat much before lunch, so I guess I had to order something that he loves. I knew that he would love the fishskin. The texture of the hash brown was good. Cute waffle style. But, it should be salted egg flavour. Well, I think it needed a little bit improvement for the taste. Need more salted egg in flavour.


IMG_7142 IMG_7143 IMG_7145


Alphabeth Gelato and Stuff
Jl. Barito 2 No. 7
Melawai, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 7208221
IG: @alphabeth.id

Comments

Popular Posts