[CLOSED] Retorika Coffee Kelapa Gading Jakarta

October 11th, 2015. Finally I went to Kelapa Gading area. Friends of mine, LT and DC, asked me to join them to this area. I didn't really like the area because it's too crowded. But we went very early in the morning. So, we didn't catch any traffic-jam. Well, actually this was my second destination at that time. I happened to love this place. Retorika Coffee. An ear-catching name with eye-catching place.


IMG_8729 IMG_8730 IMG_8731


The place had a non-smoking area and two smoking areas. In front and at the backyard of the place. Me and my friends chose the backyard. It was a lovely place to have fun with friends and took pictures, although it's kinda hot there. I fell in love with their swing-bench. So unique and adorable. I will show you below, from the in front smoking area, the non-smoking area, to the backyard of the place.


IMG_8732 IMG_8733 IMG_8734 IMG_8735 IMG_8736 IMG_8737 20151011_093122


Cafe Latte 30k


My friend said that the coffee tasted just good. Not to mention, the beautiful latte art they made for this latte. I really wanna learn to make latte art LOL. But I know, it's not my thing, so let them do the job, and let me enjoy the art. :)


IMG_8744


Green Tea Latte 30k


I loved this one. Tasted delicious with strong green tea flavour. Beautiful latte art. I really wanna captured it over and over again. Didn't have the heart to ruin the beauties of it, but I had to drink it. Oh my oh my, why they had to make it so pretty hahaha..


IMG_8743


Brownies Tiramisu 15k (seasonal cake)


It's seasonal. So, you won't get it anytime you want. Lucky me, I had a chance to try this at that time. Tasted just okay. But, yeah, a nice cake to accompany my green tea latte that day.


IMG_8745


I enjoyed the day there. Thanks to my 2-crazy-friends. Hope we can go back there again. :) Pssst, they had this free flow infused water at the cashier. So refreshing! *big grin*


Retorika Coffee
Jl. Kelapa Kopyor Raya
Blok M1 No. 8
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara
IG: @retorikacoffee

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts