[SINGAPORE] PARKROYAL on Pickering Hotel - Superior Room

May 31st, 2014. Me and my hubby stayed at PARKROYAL on Pickering, Singapore. It was really a gorgeous hotel. I heard this hotel from my sister. She was there some times ago. And when I arrived at the hotel, I was really really stunned. Amazed! It was so spacious with devastating designs. And the ambiance was dazzling. Btw, sorry for my very very late post about this hotel. I hope it's still the same now LOL.


Uncover an oasis of green at our iconic Singapore hotel


PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel redefines Singapore's skyline with a unique hotel concept offering lofty sky gardens and an exclusive rooftop Orchid Club lounge with amazing views of the city's skyline for club room guests.


Decked in abundant natural light, nature-inspired furnishings and soft earth tones, our 367 hotel suites and rooms in Singapore provide a welcome sanctuary away from home. PARKROYAL on Pickering hotel in Singapore, our rooms come with complimentary Internet access and dazzling views of the city skyline, including the Singapore River, Raffles City and the Marina Centre.


IMG_2830 DSC_3754 DSC_3701



LOBBY


Spacious one. But I didn't take many pictures because there were too many people all around. So, yeah, just a teaser. It was one elegant lobby. I wanted to spend my time there, just sitting around and looking at people going back and forth, but *sigh*, my hubby won't allow it. Hahaha.. Maybe because he thought we went to Singapore for walking and shopping, not for sitting around the hotel's lobby. LOL.


IMG_2800



SUPERIOR ROOM


A light-filled 28-32sqm room with a king-sized bed or twin beds, complimentary Internet access and views across Chinatown and Hong Lim Park. Our Superior Rooms offer a restful retreat, furnished with all the modern bedding and bath comforts to make your stay an effortless one. Enjoy complimentary Internet access to help you stay connected, whether you are travelling for business or leisure. Enjoy views of the serene Hong Lim Park and Chinatown neighbourhood through the floor-to-ceiling windows.


IN-ROOM AMENITIES


For Your Comfort
King-sized or twin beds
Refreshing bathroom amenities
Bathrobe
Hairdryer


100% Smoke-Free
As part of the Hotel's commitment to providing a smoke-free environment for our guests and associates, we have introduced a no-smoking policy within the public areas, rooms and suites.


Gorgeous room. Not very very spacious, but big enough for us. The bathroom surrounded with walls and big mirror. They had this cute things about cabinets. So, everything neatly arranged inside cabinets. Well, back to the big mirror. It was so sexy to have such big mirror in your hotel's room. I had no idea why, but it's just too sexy!! I could spend hours by just looking at the mirror. Hahahaha. No lah. Just kidding. I couldn't do that of course. So many things to do in Singapore.


IMG_2884 DSC_3644 IMG_2825 IMG_2826 IMG_2829 DSC_3650 DSC_3651 DSC_3652 IMG_2824



INFINITY POOL AND POOLSIDE CABANAS


Take a relaxing dip in our outdoor infinity pool then lie back in the comfort of our unique cabanas while taking in spectacular views of our lush landscaping and Singapore city skyline.


Set amidst lush greenery, the fifth floor of our hotel-in-a-garden is home to our dedicated wellness space which incorporates fitness and recreational facilities including an outdoor infinity pool overlooking the city, jacuzzi and a 300-metre garden walk. The colourful birdcage-inspired cabanas along the perimeter of the pool also provide a comfortable chill-out space for guests to lounge and indulge with a glass of wine in hand.


I think it became a trend to have an outdoor infinity pool in hotel. And I believe everybody likes it hihihi. I myself never tried that kind of pool. I always thought, why oh why. But maybe the question will answered when I'm in the pool. Maybe. Oh and I love their poolside cabanas. You know what, I recognized the pool when I saw the movie Hitman Agent 47, I literally shout, "I've been there!" Well, actually when I saw the room, I got my suspicious. But I was more sure when I saw the poolside cabanas. LOL. You should see my face when I watched the movie. Hahahaha. Priceless!


IMG_2866 IMG_2867 IMG_2875 IMG_2864



BREAKFAST AT LIME


Discover a concept dining experience that’s perfect for business lunches, afterwork cocktails and celebratory dinners. Lime is a vibrant, modern restaurant with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere, offering guests a warm and inviting setting to enjoy a wide range of local, Southeast Asian and international culinary delights. Three open kitchens set the stage for a fascinating display of skill, as in-house chefs deftly transform an assortment of fresh ingredients into signature creations.


Lime is situated on the street level of the iconic PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel.


Too bad, I didn't have good pictures for the food. I looked at my folder and shocked! Errrr.. really not good. So, for this review, sorry, no food. Just the ambiance of the restaurant. So spacious with impressive view. And, I could assure you that the food were all delicious and varies. Ok, one day I will come back here and that time, I will take the pictures of the food for you guys.


IMG_2857 IMG_2862 IMG_2833 IMG_2838 IMG_2798 IMG_2858 DSC_3728


So far, this hotel is one of the best hotels in Singapore, for me. I will be back. I have to come back and stay there again. Definitely. I promise!! Thanks PARKROYAL on Pickering for those amazing hospitality.


PARKROYAL on Pickering
3 Upper Pickering Street,
Singapore 058289
Phone: +65 6809 8888
IG: @parkroyalpickering

Comments

Popular Posts