[CLOSED] Mottomoo House of Hamburg Pantai Indah Kapuk PIK

October 25th, 2015. I went to Mottomoo at Pantai Indah Kapuk for the first time. It's a small place but quite nice. You just need to find good spot there. Sit in the front area inside the place. Remember, front area. Open the door, and go left. That's the best one. LOL.


IMG_9228 IMG_9227


Like I said, the place was small. I didn't have chance to take many pictures because there were people there. It's not really polite of me if I forced myself to take pictures as many as possible. So, there you go.


IMG_9233 IMG_9232 IMG_9231 IMG_9230



The Menu


IMG_9237


Ichigo Yakuruto 35k


A healthy mix of strawberry fruits, strawberry jam and yakult


Love it. It's not sour as typical strawberry drinks, but it's very sweet. Hihihi. Really love it. Fresh and sweet, a great combination, right?


Red Dragon 35k


A healthy mix of dragon fruit, lychee syrup and yakult


So sweet, I'm gonna die!! Actually I never liked dragon fruit. Just ask my Mom, she will confirm you. LOL. But, mix it with lychee and yakult, VOILA! Favourite hahahahahaha


IMG_9241



APPETIZERS


Kani Creme Korroke 39k


Rich creamy crab croquette with tartar dipping sauce on the side


LOVE IT!!! I don't know about the others. But, I really love it. I think I ate all of it by myself LOL. It was so creamy I guess it's melt in my mouth. The crab was so soft and tender. Didn't really need the dipping sauce because the croquette itself was very tasty. Recommended appetizer!


Korokke (Japanese: コロッケ) is the Japanese name for a deep-fried dish originally related to a French dish, the croquette. Korokke is made by mixing cooked chopped meat, seafood, or vegetables with mashed potato or white sauce, usually shaped like a flat patty, rolling it in wheat flour, eggs, and Japanese style breadcrumbs, then deep frying this until brown on the outside.


IMG_9238


Tebasaki 38k


Sweet and salty crispy chicken wings


Chicken wings was always a good appetizers. I remember how I loved chicken wings to start my lunch or dinner. As you can see in my photo, the glaze make you wanna eat the chicken wings, right? You could taste the crunchy and crispy of the skin. Perfect appetizer!


IMG_9239


Scotch Egg 35k


Molten egg yolk inside fried beef patties drizzled with truffle oil


Such a terrific dish to become starter. I always love eggs. The colour of egg yolk was too sexy for me. The fried beef patties were tasty, and the truffle oil appreciated the taste of it. Don't forget to try this when you come to Mottomoo.


IMG_9236



HAMBURG


Demi Glace Hamburg 79k


Hamburg with special 24 hours demi glace sauce


Demi glace sauce was my less favourite for sauce. But I guess, for hamburg, it's just exceptional. Anything with hamburg was great. The beef was tender and juicy. Such a great choice for lunch or dinner.


Hamburg steak is beefsteak that is shaped into a patty to be cooked after being chopped. It is closely similar to the Salisbury steak. Made popular worldwide by the migrating Germans, it became a mainstream dish in around the start of the nineteenth century.


IMG_9246


Hamburg Gratin 75k


Hamburg with béchamel sauce topped with mozzarella + parmesan cheese


The hamburg was so juicy and tender. Topped with mozzarella and parmesan cheese, it really made me drooling by just looking at it. Well, I heard about it before. This one was the superstar I guess. And when I finally tried it, well, I guess, it's really the superstar. It's a yaaaaay dish for cheese lover like me. Primo!


IMG_9248


Mushroom Pepper Hamburg with Truffle Oil 86k


Hamburg with our house blend of creamy mushroom + pepper sauce


Wow! The truffle oil really enhanced the taste of this mushroom pepper hamburg. Hamburg and mushroom. They were complimenting each other. Well, I think, all of their hamburg dishes were delicious in their own style.


IMG_9247



RICE


Omurice Demi Glace 63k


Tomato fried rice with chicken, mushrooms, and green pepper topped with house special demi glace sauce


For me the omurice was just okay. I didn't really like tomato fried rice. But for those who like omurice with demi glace sauce, it must be a perfect one. Why? Because of the portion. It was really big, or you can say "huge!" LOL.


Omurice or omu-rice (オムライス Omu-raisu) is an example of yōshoku (a Western-influenced style of Japanese cuisine) consisting of an omelettemade with fried rice and usually topped with ketchup. With omu and raisu being contractions of the words omelette and rice, the name is an example of wasei-eigo.


IMG_9250


Menchi Katsu 61k


Beef hamburg cutlet served with japanese curry + rice


I'm not a big fan of curry. But I guess it's different from Indian curry. It's not as strong as I thought. But still not my favourite dish that day. The beef hamburg cutlet was tender. I ate it with rice, of course. It was quite delicious. Recommended for curry lover.


Menchi-katsu (メンチカツ) is a breaded and deep-fried ground meat cutlet or croquette; a fried meat cake. The meat is usually ground beef, or pork, or sometimes a mixture of the two. It is often served in inexpensive bento and teishoku.


IMG_9242


Taco Rice 55k


A bed of japanese rice with taco beef, mozzarella, shredded lettuce and tortilla chips


My favourite!! I have no idea why, but I'm in love with this taco rice. Tortilla chips wasn't very popular in my daily chips snacks. LOL. But in this rice, the tortilla chips became my new favourite chips. How to eat this dish? Just mix everything in the bowl. It was delicious! I couldn't stop eat it until I finished it. LOL.


IMG_9251



PASTA


Shoyu Cream Spaghetti with Truffle Oil 69k


Our signature pasta with shimeji mushrooms + chicken topped with creamy shoyu sauce


OMG! Hands down to one of the best pasta I've ever tried. The truffle oil was amazing. The spaghetti was perfectly cooked. The creamy shoyu sauce was well-seasoned. And even the chicken was delicious. My friends were in love with this pasta too. Actually it's the most favourite dish that day. :D


IMG_9244


Peperoncino with Truffle Oil 69k


A peppery pasta with pan fried prawns, shimeji, mushroom creams + japanese chilli pepper


It's quite spicy so I didn't really enjoy it. I prefer the shoyu cream spaghetti than this one. But the prawns were perfectly cooked. Crunchy and juicy in one bite. When I tried the pasta, it was a little bit dry. I guess they should add more oil in it.


IMG_9249




Overall, I think Mottomoo did a really great job that day to make my tummy very happy. Cannot wait to be back again.


Mottomoo
House of Hamburg
Ruko Garden House Blok B/21
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta
Phone: 021-95051043
IG: @mottomoohamburg

Comments

Popular Posts