[CLOSED] Dim Sum Brunch Shang Palace Shangri-La Hotel Sudirman Jakarta

November 15th, 2015. I went to Shang Palace for dim sum brunch. Shang Palace is a very nice place to have brunch or lunch or dinner. I remember that I went to Shang Palace for the first time on July 5th, 2013. It's my first hotel's invitation. It's the first time that me and my 4 best friends got the invitation to Shang Palace. Time flies.. And now I came to Shang Palace with my crazy friends. LOL.


IMG_9685






The art of Chinese cuisine








An advocate of the fragrance of Chinese culture, Shangri-La’s signature restaurant Shang Palace showcases traditional Cantonese cuisine and provincial specialties in an elegant and tranquil setting. Savour authentic Chinese dishes in true Oriental ambience and indulge in our signature highlights, which are specially created by talented Chef Christopher Chai.







Giant Dim Sum Promotion


They made it so big, they called it Giant Dim Sum. It's really big hahaha. Love the steamed dumpling and the fried dumpling. Love them all. Especially because it's giant!


only weekdays


Steamed Prawn with Spinach Dumpling 48k


IMG_9664


Steamed Shrimp Dumpling 48k


IMG_9665


Deep Fried Elephant Dumpling with Minced Chicken and Vegetable 38k


IMG_9668


Deep Fried Potato Dumpling with Chicken In Curry Sauce 38k


IMG_9670 IMG_9671


Pan Fried Mushroom Bun


This was very beautiful. And delicious. Dip it in the sweetened condensed milk, and voila, you'll get addicted. I tempted to bring it home but too bad it's buffet. You cannot take away buffet hihihi..


IMG_9659


Crispy Shrimp with Rice Net, Spring Roll with Seafood, Deep Fried Potato with Chicken and Mushroom


IMG_9661


Dragon Ball with Prawn, Crispy Chicken and Ginger


I love the Dragon Ball! It's very pretty and cool. Tasted delicious. I want more! I want more!


IMG_9660


BBQ Pork Chang Fen and Minced Beef Chang Fen


Pork Chang Fen! Always my favourite. Love the texture of the skin. So adorable. Fluffy and soft. Melt in my mouth. Ugh, drooling!


IMG_9656


Steamed Chicken Dumpling


IMG_9654


Steamed Shrimp Dumpling


IMG_9652


Steamed Beef Balls


IMG_9651


Steamed Mushroom Buns


IMG_9653


We ate them all together. Our tummies were so full. But we had a fun brunch. Delicious dim sum with great friends and amazing hospitality. What could go wrong?


IMG_9638 IMG_9655 IMG_9657 IMG_9658


Desserts


Still, there's always place in my tummy for desserts. Matcha Snow Ice with every toppings. Delicious!


IMG_9688 IMG_9689


Thanks Shang Palace and Shangri-La Hotel for the lovely brunch. I always had a good time here. Til we meet again ya. :)


Shangri-la Hotel Jakarta
Shang Palace Level 1
Kota BNI JL. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1
Jakarta, 10220
Phone: 021-29399562
IG: @shangrilajkt

Comments

Popular Posts