[CLOSED] Kamo Kuma Dessert House + Bistro Kelapa Gading Jakarta

October 25th, 2015. I went to the new opening outlet of Kamo Kuma Dessert House + Bistro at Kelapa Gading. It's their second outlet in Jakarta. I never went to their Sunter outlet, but I was very curious about this place. That's why when a friend of mine asked me to join their event, I was like.. "Oh yeah! Count me in!"


20151025_171504


The place was divided into 2 levels. We were placed on level 2, near windows. Quite nice to take bright pictures. The place was dominated with green and white colours, I had no idea why. Me myself, didn't like green colours hahaha. Love the mural, though. Kamo the duck and Kuma the bear. So cute!! Don't forget the teacup lamps. Creative!


20151025_171431 20151025_171313 20151025_171255 20151025_171202



The Menu


IMG_9259



APPETIZERS


Our appetizers are bite size heavenly stuffs. From crispy Karaage to healthy Chef's salad, they are perfect for any occasions.


Cheese Burger Fries 35k


French Fries topped Burger Bits, Cheese Sauce, and Mayo


I looked at it and I thought, "Wow. Bed of cheese and mayo." And when I ate it, yup, I was so satisfied. It's really bed of cheese and mayo. It's finger-licking good. The texture of the french fries was perfect. Tasted so delicious.


IMG_9255


Cheese Stuffed Mushroom (5pc) 30k


Champignon mushroom stuffed with mozzarella cheese and tartar sauce


It's like a croquette with mushroom and cheese. Well, like I read somewhere, "The real way to get a man is with melted cheese and cream of mushroom soup." LOL. Different quotes, I guess hahaha. Well, what should I say about this dish? Hmmm.. it's a light appetizer but not that light. If you eat them all, you will get full too early. So, better share with friends, ok. :)


IMG_9257


Injection Bitterballen (5pc) 35k


Classic Ragout balls with cheese, beef, and our special savoury sauce


This was so freaking cute! Bitterballen was an ordinary snack. Added injection. It became super cute! What's in the injection? Well, it's a secret!!! Just try by yourself and be your own judge. Btw, this one was becoming one of my favourites there.


IMG_9252


Kani Croquette (2pc) 25k


Cream Crab stick filled with croquettes with spicy mayonnaise


It's cream crab croquette. Hmm.. Quite well-seasoned with quite big for croquette. I ended up munching this one on my seat while everybody took pictures LOL. Well, croquette was one of my especial snack for appetizer. When I went to local bakery, I always find croquette for my late-night snack. Hihihihi..


IMG_9256


Mozarella Stick (5pc) 35k


Melting mozarella sticks with honey mustard sauce


Cute appearance with big mug. I could not stop chomping this mozzarella stick. The texture was perfect. Must-order!


IMG_9258



MAIN COURSE


Aglio Olio 27k


Spaghetti with LOTS of garlic with your chosen topping (add Spicy Garlic Chicken or Homemade Pork Pancetta +15k)


I didn't really like aglio olio pasta. It's too spicy for me. But the topping was quite generous. I think this who like aglio olio must try this dish.


IMG_9265


Wagyu Beef Omurice 47k


Sautéed Wagyu Beef, Fried Rice, and Scrambled Egg


Fried rice and scrambled egg with sautéed wagyu beef was perfect for hungry tummy. Fried rice was in good taste , the scrambled egg was great texture, and the sautéed wagyu beef was delicious. Not very special, but good enough for me.


IMG_9263


Dory Lada Hitam 39k


Crunchy Dory Fish Fillet with aromatic lada hitam sauce


This was the winner. The dory fillet was delicate yet firm in texture. The black pepper sauce was not very spicy. I really loved it. Actually I was the one who finished the whole bowl hahahaha.. Really really loved it. :)


IMG_9260


Hamburg Curry Bowl 49k


Hamburg Steak with Curry Sauce, Egg, and Cheese


A scrumptious combination between hamburg steak, egg and cheese. Say no more lah. It must be exotic. Lately I love hamburg steak, because the texture was quite tender. Well, I'm not young girl anymore. I prefer tender meat than the hard one. LOL. D*mn aging! LOL again.


IMG_9262


Salted Egg Dory 45k


Deep fried dory fish with yummy salted egg sauce


Salted Egg Dory. This tasted as good as it sound. I was in love with their dory. And the salted egg sauce was wonderful. Our lunch just got tastier. Literally tastier.


IMG_9261


Sausage Pomodoro Pasta 43k


Spaghetti and homemade Beef Sausage cooked in tomato pomodoro sauce


Pomodoro wasn't my favourite. But beef sausage? Don't ask! Love it so much! So, when I saw this dish, I spontaneously searched for the beef sausages LOL. By the way, the beef sausage was homemade. Much better!


IMG_9266



KAMO PARFAIT


Two scoops of delicious ice cream and topped with generous amount of condiments! No wonder it's everyone's favourite.


Matcha 40k


Matcha and Vanilla Ice Cream, Cake, Corn Flakes, Matcha Jelly, Mochi, Red Bean, Frozen Matcha Mousse, Wafers


Fans of the wafers hihihi. I liked this kano parfait. Generous condiments indeed. Tasted very matcha. Recommended.


IMG_9268



KAMOCKTAIL


Shaved Ice Desserts with juicy toppings and drizzled with our unique fruit sauces. Burst of fruitiness in every bite.


Kiiro (yellow) 38k


Peaches, Nata De Coco, Bubble, Jelly, and Ice Cream with Passion Fruit Sauce. Everyone's favourite.


Cute presentation with the passion fruit sauce in the tube. It's so fresh and sweet. :)


IMG_9269



KUMABOWL


Shaved Ice Desserts with variety of toppings and milky sauce on top


Kumabowl #5 38k


Kuma Ball, Bubble, Mochi, Red Bean, Pudding, Nata de Coco, Ice Cream, Almond


Love the colour. Hahaha. Yeah, I love purple. Served with milky sauce in cute tube. Tasted sweet and very fresh.


IMG_9270



TELLA BALL SHAKE


Nutella Doughnuts, Milkshakes, Delicious Toppings, what more can you ask?


Double Tella 45k


Nutella Doughnut on top of Nutella, Milkshake, Double happiness


For me, it's multi-happiness. I love the nutella, the doughnut, the milkshake, even the glass hahaha.. Next visit, I wanna order this only for myself! Definitely! It's heaven!


IMG_9271



MARTABAK S'MORES DIP


Melting chocolate with toasted peanut and sesame underneath baked marshmallow and chocolate ice cream and almond.


70% Italian Dark Chocolate 49k


For the chocolate lovers. Intense chocolate flavour.


Cute presentation. It's marshmallow disguised as a martabak. Hohoho. Couldn't stop myself from eating this cute desserts. Love Love Love.


IMG_9273



PUFF TAIYAKI


Crispy taiyaki made with special dough, filing and fragrant coating.


Nutella 22k


Nutella Filled Crispy Taiyaki. Can't never go wrong.


Strawberry Cheese 22k


Strawberry Filling and Cream Cheese. Perfect combination.


Love both of puff taiyaki. The Nutella was sweet. The Strawberry Cheese was quite sour. Ate them together. Tasted adorable. I couldn't stop myself. Best taiyaki I've ever had. Wish I could order it for delivery.


IMG_9274


Thanks Kamo Kuma for the delicious food and desserts. Thanks to my friends for inviting me to this event. Happy tummy!


Kamo Kuma Dessert House + Bistro
Jl. Boulevard Raya Blok QA1 No.20
Kelapa Gading
Jakarta
Phone: 021-96762929
IG: @kamokumajkt

Comments

Popular Posts