[CLOSED] Beans & Bread Plaza Indonesia Thamrin Jakarta

November 4th, 2015. I had lunch with some friends at Beans & Bread at Plaza Indonesia. Located on 4th floor, it was quite cozy for lunch meeting. Not too crowded, well maybe because it's just opened last month.


IMG_9347



The Ambiance


IMG_9348 IMG_9349 IMG_9350



The Menu


IMG_9346


Herb Chicken Rice Bowl 65k


Marinated boneless chicken grilled to perfection with sautéed vegetables and melted cheese


I adored this dish. The boneless chicken was tender and delicious. As you can see the picture below, the melted cheese was adorable with great texture. I always love melted cheese. Always. Just like I love any other cheese, actually. LOL. Except cheese in a cake hihihi..


IMG_9353 IMG_9359


"Nasi Uduk Betawi" Bowl 65k


Betawi style coconut milk rice with fried chicken, "semur telor" and sweet & spicy "tempe ikan teri"


I tried a spoonful of this dish and I complained to my friend that it needed more flavour. Because I found it less coconut milk aroma. Prefer the rich taste, I guess.


IMG_9356


Manado Bowl 75k


Beef shank in spicy woku sauce and sautéed traditional papaya flowers


Honestly, I didn't try this one because my friend said to me that it's very spicy. I didn't wanna ruin my appetizer so I just looked at them eating this one. They said, it's spicy and delicious. So I guess for those who loved spicy food, you should try this one.


IMG_9355


Angel Hair Creamy Funghi 75k


Angel hair pasta served with a creamy parmesan sauce and sautéed champignon mushrooms


Always love angel hair pasta. It resembled spaghetti but thinner and slimmer. With a texture that great, I prefer angel hair than spaghetti. The creamy parmesan sauce made this pasta tasted more delicious and addicting enough for me to finish the dish without a doubt.


IMG_9362


Mexican Dory Sandwich 75k


Breaded dory served Mexican style with salsa, avocado, sour cream and crunchy tortilla on a toasted Cuban roll


For me, tasted just okay. Not really special. The french fries was delicious, but I think the dory needed more seasoned. I just tried a bite. So I couldn't tell more story. But the texture of the dory was fine. :)


IMG_9357


Thanks guys for the company. Should do that more.


Beans & Bread
Plaza Indonesia
Level 4
Jl. MH. Thamrin
Jakarta
Phone: 021-29924777

Comments

Popular Posts