Manhattan Coffee & Cuts at Panglima Polim Melawai Jakarta

November 12th, 2017. I saw this place somewhere on my hunting-new-places-journey LOL. I told my hubby, "Let's go there!" after we had Sunday brunch at Dharmawangsa. Manhattan Coffee & Cuts. A coffee shop had a collaboration with barber shop.


IMG_8001


Yes, another blur photo LOL. It was too bright outside. And I forgot to check the result, again. Sorry *sobbing*. Actually I love the place. The AC is cold. But, the entrance to coffee shop and barber shop is the same. So many people came back and forth. Anyway, I really love the combination between barbershop and coffee shop. It's really a nice idea. Sometimes you have nothing to do when you're waiting for your turn. So, it's nice to wait in a coffee shop. Sipping your coffee while watching people come and go. And I see nowadays, many barbershop did that. Great job!


IMG_8002 IMG_8003 IMG_8004 IMG_8005 IMG_8018 IMG_8013 IMG_8008 IMG_8019 IMG_8020 IMG_8021 IMG_8012 IMG_8010 IMG_8011 IMG_8009


Foxy Brown 20k


Coffee, Milk, Brown Sugar


I asked them if they could serve my coffee in a take-away cup with their logo, and they said they didn't have it yet. They said sorry to me for not have the availability of such kind of cups. What a nice baristas. I said that it's okay. I just felt that it would be nice to have a cup of coffee with their logo on it, and took photos with it. :) Anyway, I loved how they give name to the coffee. This one was Foxy Brown. It was delicious with rich flavour of the coffee than the milk, but it wasn't too strong. My favourite.


IMG_8007


Great job Manhattan, to add coffee shop to your barber shop. Superb!


Manhattan Coffee & Cuts
Jl. Panglima Polim 9 No. 18
Melawai, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 22774539
IG: @manhattanjkt


Comments

Popular Posts