Hello Sunday Eatery & Desserts at Cikini Jakarta

September 9th, 2017. So sorry for my late review about Hello Sunday. Yes, it was 2 months ago, OMG! I was super duper busy! And a little bit forgetful? LOL. Ok, let's start about the review, ok? I was invited to Hello Sunday, to try their food. I was very happy, since I wanted to visit the place, but never had a chance.


IMG_4518


Located on 2nd floor of Metropole 21, Hello Sunday is a lovely place. Before came to the place, I saw their photos from my Instagram timeline. And when I came inside, I could see the beauty of the place. Bright atmosphere with lovely ambiance. I loved their outdoor area. Very good for those #OOTD lovers. :)


IMG_4548 IMG_4526 IMG_4520 IMG_4530 IMG_4525 IMG_4519 IMG_4517 IMG_4522 IMG_4524 IMG_4523 IMG_4521



APPETIZER


sunday's crispy 35k


with beef flakes


spicy racha wings 50k


signature spicy chicken wings with sriracha sauce


IMG_4549



Sunday's Crispy was my favourite.
Didn't have chance to take photos, since it's gone in a jiffy. LOL.
The spicy racha wings were spicy. Not my kinda food.

SALAD


saigon chicken salad 70k


seared chicken breast, papaya, mango, pomelo, served with vietnamese dressing


IMG_4554


quinoa beef salad 90k


organic quinoa, baby spinach, beef bulgogi, edamame beans, sweet corn, soft boiled egg, served with korean spicy dressing


IMG_4553



I chose quinoa beef salad over saigon chicken salad.
It's really delicious with the well-seasoned beef bulgogi.
A little bit spicy, but I could still enjoying the salad.
Definitely one recommended salad, even for those who didn't like salad.

MAIN COURSE


BIG! chicken waffle 105k


giant crispy waffle, butter soy sauce & chicken strip


IMG_4564


sunday special angel hair pasta 160k


served with salmon


IMG_4567


rosemary chicken 146k


rosemary & coriander marinated chicken


IMG_4569



I loved my rosemary chicken! Pleasant taste with flavourful puree potato.
They grilled the chicken, and the result was spectacular.
The skin of the chicken was very crunchy yet tender.
The chicken meat was also tender and juicy. I gave 100 points for the chicken!
The BIG! chicken waffle was too big for me. But it's very unique.
2 chicken fillets with 2 waffles *with a perfect texture* pilling up.
One recommended dish to share with your loved one.
The sunday special angel hair pasta was also good.
Served with a very thick salmon with great flavour and texture.

DESSERT


putu waffle 25k (quarter size)


IMG_4584


sunday's in waffle bar 39k


freshly baked belgian waffle paired with soft ice cream es teler flavour & handcrafted topping


IMG_4585


BIG! honey toast 125k


soft ice cream java tea flavour


IMG_4581



Putu Waffle was very particular menu, I guess. And it was funtastic.
Inspired by a traditional Kue Putu, they combined the putu with waffle.
Not a fancy menu, but worth-to-try.
I love my sunday's in waffle bar. Tasted so good with es teler soft ice cream.
The waffle itself was in perfect texture. Dabest.
BIG! honey toast was good for sharing dessert.
Love the java tea flavour.

DRINKS


affogato 45k


IMG_4583 IMG_4597


avocado fresco 55k


fresh avocado, chocolate, soft ice cream kopi tubruk & topping with choco nibs


IMG_4575


iced lychee lemonade 50k


a combination of lemon, lychee & tea, topping with nata de coco, basil seeds & homemade lemon sorbet


IMG_4551


iced yuzu morrocan mint tea 45k


good combination of yuzu orange fruit & morrocan mint tea, topping with nata de coco & basil seed


IMG_4550



All of the drinks were delicious.
Iced lemonade and Iced Yuzu were thirst-quenching drinks. So refreshing!
The affogato was quite strong.
I only tried a sip, and gave it the rest to my friends. LOL.

Thank you Hello Sunday for the lovely lunch we had. See you again soon.


Hello Sunday
Metropole 21 Level 2
Jl. Pegangsaan Timur No. 21
Cikini, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 31900404
IG: @hellosundayindonesia

Comments

Popular Posts