Casserie Café + Pattiserie at Anggrek Loka BSD Bumi Serpong Damai Tangerang

November 3rd, 2017. I didn't remember how I found this place. I think it's the time when I scrolled my IG timeline to find new coffee shops. Well, the point is, Casserie was in my list. So, when I had chance to visit BSD, I took time to visit that café pattiserie.


IMG_7550


One hidden gem. It was not easy to find the place, but it was not hard either. Just search it in your maps. With no parking area, we were a little bit confused with our car. But then, they told me to park our car at the coffee shop next door. Quite funny, actually hahahaha.. Occupied 2 levels of the building, I found it a nice one. Old fashioned but comfortable.


IMG_6111 IMG_7551 IMG_7552 IMG_7558 IMG_7559 IMG_6113 IMG_7553 IMG_7555 IMG_7556 IMG_7557 IMG_6112 IMG_6114 IMG_6115


Red Velvet 25k


Pretty in presentation and delicious in flavour. Actually I was in a condition of too much coffee, so I asked them to bring me something non-coffee and not chocolate. Voila! Very good! One big glass of red velvet with thirst-quenching and refreshing effect.


IMG_7560 IMG_7561


Kwetiaw Goreng 25k


Well, a little bit disappointed since I asked for a non spicy one, and it came in spicy flavour. *sobbing* But! It was super delicious. LOL. So, yeah I forgave them. Hahahaha.. The texture of the kwetiaw was perfect! Tasted like my Mom's homemade fried kwetiaw. So if you miss your Mom's cook, I think it's one perfect dish for you.


IMG_7562 IMG_7563


Casserie Café + Pattiserie
Blok 48, Jl. Anggrek Loka Blok AF No.59
BSD Bumi Serpong Damai
Tangerang
Phone: +62 858-8084-8232
IG: @casseriecoffee

Comments

Popular Posts