Bake-a-Boo at Menteng Jakarta

October 19th, 2017. Yaaay!! Finally I visited Bake-a-Boo at Menteng area. I am one of their biggest fans. Hahaha. I wanted to visit their first outlet in Muara Karang area, but until now, still didn't have a chance. So, when they opened in Menteng area, I was very happy. It's very near my home. Hooraaaaay!


IMG_6998


I knew about Bake-a-Boo before they opened their first outlet. I think it was end of August when I tried their products for the first time. And I was so in love with their creations. When they invited me to their first and second outlet, I couldn't come on the openings, so I took some time to visit the place in Menteng on weekday, since it's not very easy to find parking lot. But, even though it's a petite outlet, they came with spectacular products hahaha..


IMG_6999 IMG_6997 IMG_6992 IMG_6993 IMG_6991 IMG_6986


Es Kopi Susu 18k


IMG_6995


Es Tjoklat 22k


IMG_6996



I love both of them. The es kopi susu has milky texture, which is my favourite.
The es tjoklat has a very rich chocolate flavour, a little bit sweet.
So, if you don't really like sweet ice chocolate, you should go for their latest creation.
Es Coklat Baileys.
I never tried the baileys version, but I will try it super soon!

Donat Kentang Keju 9k


Sorry no photos.


Donat Kentang Gula Gula 7k


IMG_6988


Donat Kentang Mocha Mesis 8k


IMG_6987


Assorted Breads 12k


IMG_6994


Risoles Mayo 12k


IMG_6989


Risoles Ragoet 12k


IMG_6990



My favourites are donat kentang mocha mesis, risoles mayo and risoles ragoet.
Risoles Mayo: smoked beef, cheese and mayo.
Risoles Ragoet: vegetables and chicken.
What a chef-d'oeuvre. And they're very addictive.
I don't know about others, but I wanted to eat those all the time hahaha..

Great job Bake-a-Boo. Keep doing the amazing works!


Bake-a-Boo
Jl. HOS. Cokroaminoto No.91A
Menteng, Jakarta
Phone: +62 877-4159-0951
IG: @bakeabooindo

Comments

Popular Posts