Eight Wheels Coffee and Eatery at Ruko Times Square Gading Serpong Tangerang

November 3rd, 2017. Opened in August, Eight Wheels Coffee and Eatery was quite new. Actually I was a bit hesitant to go there since I've never been in Ruko Times Square. I had my doubt about the place. But my hubby said, "Let's try. If it's not good, you can always walk out." OK!


IMG_6110


Located on second floor of Ruko Times Square, Eight Wheels Coffee occupied 2 levels. The 1st level was very small. I think it shared area with a yoga class. The 2nd level was bigger, with smoking area also. And it was beautiful. We felt comfortable with the atmosphere of the place.


IMG_7548 IMG_7549 IMG_7537 IMG_6106 IMG_6105 IMG_7536 IMG_7535 IMG_7534 IMG_7533 IMG_6104


Ice Tea 7k


IMG_7541


Houjicha 35k


I drank too much coffee, so when I saw they have houjicha, I ordered it instantly. And it was very good. Not too creamy, tasted delicious, with unique texture. Recommended!


Hōjicha (ほうじ茶) is a Japanese green tea. It is distinctive from other Japanese green teas because it is roasted in a porcelain pot over charcoal, whereas most Japanese teas are steamed.


IMG_7539


Fried "Tape" Choco Cheese 28k


Deep fried "tape" served with choco, cheese & condensed milk


Delicious! I love "tape" served with meisjes and condensed milk. I asked them to reduce the cheese LOL. And they did a great job with this fried "tape." It was soft and moist. Just the way I liked for "tape" menu.


IMG_7544 IMG_7545


Eight Wheels Coffee and Eatery
Ruko Times Square No. 53
Jl. Gading Serpong Boulevard
Gading Serpong, Tangerang
Phone: +62 21 29443359
IG: @8wheelscoffee

Comments

Popular Posts