Ayam Kriwil at Balai Pustaka Rawamangun Jakarta

September 19th, 2017. I knew this place from Tasya *thanks a lot gal* She asked me to join her to try Ayam Kriwil. So, when I planned to visit Kelapa Gading area, I visited Ayam Kriwil in the morning.


IMG_5326


When I heard from Tasya, I thought it's a small place with no AC. LOL. When I arrived at the place, it was such a beautiful restaurant with lovely outdoor area and spacious indoor area. They asked if they needed to turn on the lights, and I said NO to them hahaha. "Please let the lights off." I met the chef, and we talked about everything. He was very nice. We waited for Tasya to come, and when she came, I said to her, "OMG! The place is beautiful." I was very happy hahaha..


IMG_5327 IMG_5337 IMG_5336 IMG_5328 IMG_5329 IMG_5330 IMG_5331 IMG_5332 IMG_5333 IMG_5334 IMG_5335


Ayam Buakakak Mercon Mentah 73k


IMG_5346 IMG_5347


Gurame Bakar Plecing 63k


IMG_5348 IMG_5349


Nasi Goreng Borobudur Iga Pedas 39k


IMG_5354 IMG_5355


Tahu Telur Surabaya 26k


IMG_5350 IMG_5351


Pisang Nugget Choco Milo 25k


IMG_5344



When they served all the food and it was all full of chilli, I was shocked.
Hahaha. Yeah, I didn't really like spicy food.
But, I had to try their food, right? LOL. Just gimme more water. :D
Their chicken dish was good. The chicken was tender and flavourful.
But my favourite was the tahu telor. It was very good.
Well-seasoned with no spicy taste hahaha.
The texture was very soft and addicting!
Too bad I didn't try the pisang nugget.
They put it in inside first, and we totally forgot to try it.
I will try it next visit!

Thank you Ayam Kriwil. See you next time.


Ayam Kriwil
Jl. Balai Pustaka No.28
Rawamangun, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 21475489
IG: @ayamkriwil

Comments

  1. Hallo,

    Terlihat enak makanannya. Jadi kangen Jakarta, kangen pecel ayam pake sambel. Saya ikuti blog ini supaya kalo ngiler makanan, cukup fatamorgana saja dari jauh hahahaha...

    Salam,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Anna. Thank you sudah main2 ke blog aku hahahaha.. Hayuk kapan ke Jakarta :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts