[CLOSED] HogHock at Ruko Golden 8 Gading Serpong Tangerang

November 3rd, 2017. Time to eat lunch! We found HogHock on our way to a new coffee shop. It was our first time there and we decided to try it.

IMG_7519

Pardon my blur photo. I was too excited. LOL. It's not a spacious area. Maybe for 20 to 25 pax only. Simple place with bombastic product hahahaha.. Well, please enjoy my simple review below.

IMG_7520 IMG_7522 IMG_7523 IMG_7524 IMG_7521

Ice Tea 5k

Free refill, everybody!!

IMG_7525

Pork Knuckle original Combo with Pork Satay 55k

OMG! It's so good! I didn't think it would be that good. The pork knuckle was tender and juicy and very tasty. The pork satay was just okay for me, but hubby loved it so much. For me the pork satay was too tender. But hubby found it very delicious and perfect for his palate. Well, definitely will be back!!

IMG_7531 IMG_7529

Congratulations HogHock for opening your 4th outlet. Please open another outlet near Setiabudi area. Please. Please. Please.

HogHock
Ruko Golden 8 Blok G no.52
Jl. Ki Hajar Dewantara
Gading Serpong, Tangerang
Phone: +62 856-9797-1869
IG: @hoghock

Comments

Popular Posts