Kofie KANE Coffee & More at Ruko Golden 8 Gading Serpong Tangerang

November 3rd, 2017. Another new coffee shop. Well, not really new, exactly. They first opened at Pasar Paraomount Gading Serpong. Due to some reasons, they were moving to Ruko Golden 8 since last month. Gulai KANE transformed to Coffee KANE and transformed again to Kofie KANE Coffee & More.


IMG_7507


One petite place with huge hospitality. But I didn't try their coffee, since I drank a lot of coffee earlier. They have 2 levels. The first level for non-smoking area. The second level for smoking-area. I didn't go upstair since I didn't sit there long enough to explore their second level hahaha.


IMG_7508 IMG_7509 IMG_7510 IMG_7515 IMG_6096 IMG_7513 IMG_7512 IMG_7516 IMG_7511


Ice Lychee Tea 25k


Thirst-quenching. Well, I don't need to write about ice lychee tea, right? Same old, same old.


IMG_7514


Taro Latte 30k


I remember last year taro latte became such a happening drink. Well, I love their taro latte. Not too sweet with light creamy texture. I drank it in a jiffy.


IMG_7517


Congratulations Kofie KANE for the opening.


Kofie KANE
Ruko Golden 8 Blok G No. 51
JL. Ki Hajar Dewantara
Gading Serpong, Tangerang
Phone: +62 812 8088 8448
IG: @kofiekane

Comments

Popular Posts