[CLOSED] Tarterie & Co at Benda Kemang Jakarta

November 16th, 2017. It was such an honour for me to visit Tarterie & Co before anyone else. They were born as an online shop. And now they opened their first outlet in Kemang area. Congrats you guys!


IMG_8132


They occupied 2 level building. The 1st level for kitchen and the shop. And if you want to eat the cakes right away, you can go to the 2nd level. They have tables there. It's not huge, but it's a nice place to enjoy the cakes. Pink and light blue colours everywhere. What a nice ambiance for a cake shop. I can see myself sitting there with friends, eating cakes, laughing, talking and doing everything else all day long.


IMG_8133 IMG_8134 IMG_8135 IMG_8136 IMG_8137 IMG_8140 IMG_8139 IMG_8138


Machaa Tiramishu


IMG_8148


Red Velvet Tart


IMG_8149


Banana Chocolate Toffee Mini Tart


IMG_8147


Ferrero Rocher Cheese Tart


IMG_8146


Gula Melaka Cake


IMG_8145


Pandan Mango Sticky Rice Tart


IMG_8143



I tried several of the tarts and cakes, and my favourite was: Ferrero Rocher Cheese Tart.
It's sweet, delicious, perfect texture, and addicting!
Actually they sent me Cendol Cake before I went there. It's good but not my favourite.
After Ferrero Rocher, I chose Banana Chocolate Toffee Mini Tart.
By the way, the Pandan Mango Sticky Rice Tart was very unique.
But I could tell all of you that all of their cakes are very very recommended!
You don't trust me? Then, order their cakes, see for yourself.

Congratulations Tarterie for the opening! Hooray! Yippie!


Tarterie & Co
Jl. Benda No 46 D
Kemang, Jakarta
Phone: +62 859-4545-8053
IG: @tarterieandco

Comments

Popular Posts