NEIGHBOR Coffee Spot at Menteng Jakarta

October 19th, 2017. I saw NEIGHBOR Coffee Spot on my way to Wahid Hasyim. Then I came to the place the day after. Alone.


IMG_6984


Hello, NEIGHBOR! We are now brewing in your neighborhood! Let's come and sip our best quality of coffee! Not a coffee lover?Don't worry, we have many other special beverages for you. Feel hungry? You can enjoy your breakfast, lunch, or dinner here with us. Because we do cook delicious foods. Psstttt.. you can also arrange your meeting with us!


I went there alone, because it's in the morning, and everybody is working, and I needed to go to another event, so yeah, all alone is good. When I came, there's a girl there with her laptop, and a man with his coffee. Actually, NEIGHBOR occupied the second floor of the building, and they have parking lot downstair. When we reach NEIGHBOR, we will meet outdoor area, then we open the glass door to a spacious indoor area. Several tables. Then a semi private area for smoking area at the back of the place. Cosy!


IMG_6985 IMG_6966 IMG_6965 IMG_6967 IMG_6968 IMG_6969 IMG_6970 IMG_6971 IMG_6972 IMG_6973 IMG_6974 IMG_6975 IMG_6976 IMG_6978 IMG_6977


Cafe Latte 32k


I asked the barista to reduce the coffee. I think that's my mistake. I should have never asked them to do that. Hahaha. Well, okay, let me get this straight. My cafe latte needed more coffee, so next time I go there, I won't let myself to tell them to reduce my coffee LOL.


IMG_6980


Mocca Java Cake 40k


I think I saw this cake somewhere but I cannot remember. Anyone can help me with that? Well, turned out it's not my favourite. Hmmm.. next time I have to try their chocolate cake, or their toast, or fried rice, or pasta. Anyone wanna keep me company?


IMG_6979


Welcome NEIGHBOR to our neighborhood.


NEIGHBOR Coffee Spot
Jl. HOS. Cokroaminoto No.72
Menteng, Jakarta
Phone: +62 857 7122 2774
IG: @neighbor.id

Comments

Popular Posts