Goedkoop Warung Kopi Belanda at Bendungan Hilir Jakarta

September 14th, 2017. I wanted to come to Goedkoop (Bendungan Hilir outlet) since forever. But, since nobody could keep me company, I visited the place by myself.


IMG_4975


Finally, after years of not seeing each other, we (Andra, Vanda, & Thanya) reunited in early 2012. Since childhood we spent a lot of time together because our parents were business partners. But during college years, Thanya moved to America, and Andra & Vanda (siblings) were busy taking education in Australia. When we met again, we were surprised that we all have the same affection: our love for breakfast and coffee. Since the topic first came out, we never stopped talking about it. Among our thousands of conversations, Goedkoop emerged. A place of dreams of three old friends. We created this place with love, we hope you can feel our love in our cup of coffee.


When I stepped inside, I saw a big place with oldies environment. Yup, the place is big, but no fancy or thematic ambiance like any other new coffee shops around me. It's just like a home with *yes correct* homey atmosphere.


IMG_4976 IMG_4977 IMG_4974 IMG_4979 IMG_4981 IMG_4984 IMG_4980 IMG_4978 IMG_4982


Goedkoop Frappie Silverqueen 32k


I just had a cup of coffee so at Goedkoop I wanted to try another drink. I asked them, and they recommended their frappie. They said, silverqueen or bengbeng. Since I love silverqueen more, I chose silverqueen. Nice frappie. The flavour was sweet but not too sweet. The texture was perfect.


IMG_4985 IMG_4987


Kaya Met Kaas / Boter Dunne Toastje 18k


Thin Toast with Srikaya & Cheese / Butter


My sister told me that their srikaya toast was okay. That's why I ordered this one. Love the texture of the toast. Thin and crispy with delicious srikaya and butter flavour. Super recommended!


IMG_4988 IMG_4989


Goedkoop Warung Kopi Belanda
Jl. Bendungan Hilir No.62
Bendungan Hilir, Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 5734430
IG: @goedkoopjkt

Comments

Popular Posts